- Mideast rocker Jay Wud tells all after ultimate jam with Guns N' Roses
the stage for the legendary rock band was Dubai-based Jay Wud, a Lebanese rocker who has also opened for Aerosmith and Robert Plant of Led Zeppelin in the past. Jay Wud and his bandmates — bassist Imad Jawad ... East now and we won’t rest till we spread our music out there to everyone. For updates on Jay Wud ...
01/04/2013 - 12:27 - comment 0
- Mideast rocker makes it big with opening slot for Guns N' Roses
Local rock musician, Jay Wud, will open for the legendary band when they perform in Abu Dhabi next week Dubai rocker Jay Wud ... and guns roses don together, dubaibased jay wud lebanese rocker who has also opened for aerosmith ...
18/03/2013 - 09:43 - comment 0
- A 15 Year old Palestinian girl is the Mayor of Tolkarem
Nemr and Jay Wud Re: Kuwiat ...
Blogs Roundup - 08/07/2012 - 11:54 - comment 0
- Yasalam After-Race Concert closes with kaleidoscope of performers on the Corniche
topped the bill, joined by UAE multi-instrumentalist Shamma Hamdan, local rockers Jay Wud and Chronicles ... Ciara and Jay Z, Elissa and Amr Diab, a little something for everyone's musical interests across genres, languages, and cultures at the Yasalam ...
04/11/2013 - 12:55 - comment 0
- Beach bum it up with Mohammad Assaf for free!
includes Jay-Z , Muse, Depeche Mode, Hussain Al Jassmi and Amr Diab. Other acts that will perform at the beach concerts include Jay Wud, Beat Antenna, Chronicles of Khan and Bull Funk Zoo. Flash also announced ...
05/09/2013 - 08:22 - comment 0
- The chance of a lifetime: Lebanese singing sensation wins Dubai Music Week competition
Emirati Soul singer Hamdan Al Abri, Dubai-based Lebanese band Jay Wud, Lebanese pop singer DD Fox ...
27/09/2013 - 06:01 - comment 0
- Get fit at Abu Dhabi's star-studded Yasalam Festival
winner Mohammed Asaf and runner-up Salma Rachid. Local rockers Jay Wud, Beat Antenna, Chronicles ... by 17-time Grammy Award winner Jay Z on November 1 and multi-platinum selling group Muse on November 2. ...
11/09/2013 - 14:22 - comment 0