- 80 NEW BRANDS TARGET GULF’S LUCRATIVE FASHION AND RETAIL MARKET
will showcase at Prestige 2005. The brands include - from Germany - Carlo Colucci, Mustang Jeans, and Jean Paul. ... partnerships and franchise concepts on September 17 from 5.00pm to 9.30pm. Mustang Jeans and Carlo Colucci ...
18/05/2010 - 13:12 - comment 0
- Orange Jordan launches new business VPN and business Internet solutions
Jean-Francois Thomas, and Vice President Orange Jordan / CEO Jordan Data Communication Company Ltd Mr. Sami ... corporations and their branches. They are flexible, easy to expand, and lucrative to install, thus ensuring ...
Press Release - 29/05/2013 - 05:58 - comment 0
- Lebanon GSM operators to get indemnity for cancelled contracts
Lebanese Telecommunications Minister Jean ... Telecommunications Minister Jean-Louis Kordahi said Wednesday, July 4, the country's two mobile phone companies ... to auction off the lucrative cell phone licenses that would give the winning bidder a 20-year franchise ...
15/08/2010 - 15:50 - comment 0
- Al Qudra Holding Discusses new opportunities with Suez International Group to increase their business in UAE.
part, Jean Claude – General Manager for ‘Q-Suez Services’- said that this meeting that included both Al ... refrigeration technology. Claude confirmed that “Q-Suez Services” is walking in lucrative steps ...
17/05/2010 - 20:51 - comment 0
- Out-of-court settlement sought in Lebanese cellular dispute
Telecommunications Minister Jean-Louis Qardahi told a press conference, January 3. The minister said ... to operate until their contracts expire in 2004, if it does not receive bids lucrative enough for the new ...
15/08/2010 - 14:45 - comment 0
- Dubai Chamber highlights investment opportunities for Canadian companies
to set up businesses in Dubai while highlighting the lucrative investment potential and ease of doing ... on the sidelines of a reception attended by H.E. John Baird, Canadian Foreign Minister, H.E. Jean Charest, Quebec ...
Press Release - 15/03/2012 - 10:14 - comment 0
- Libya: Change of entry policy may harm tourist numbers
recent strides by Libya to promote itself as a lucrative tourist destination. Eighteen French ... they were not carrying Arabic-language translation of their passports, Jean-Claude Donzel, ...
15/08/2010 - 01:24 - comment 0
- 'A Life in Struggle': Egyptian rebel revived for new exhibition
In 1964, French artist Jean Lucrat described the drive behind Efflatoun’s work as follows: “She does ...
07/01/2013 - 12:29 - comment 0
- Setback for Investigation into Chirac Graft Allegations
that developers paid kick-backs to political parties, including Chirac's RPR, in exchange for lucrative ... Jean-Claude Mery, directly implicated Chirac in receiving illegal donations. Tuesday's judgement ...
18/05/2010 - 17:50 - comment 0
- Top Middle East fashion expo attracts 25 per cent more visitors
included - from Germany - Carlo Colucci, Mustang Jeans, and Jean Paul. Scabina of Lebanon, Schedoni from ... predominantly from Europe with a fast-track entry into the lucrative GCC markets. We are very selective and make ... planetfair Dubai LLC, organisers of the event. First-time exhibitor Mustang Jeans from Germany aims ...
15/08/2010 - 10:46 - comment 0