- Jeddah’s new airport to create 3,500 jobs for Saudis
Ibrahim NaffeeThe new King Abdulaziz International ... King Abdulaziz International Airport (KAIA) will create job opportunities for over 3,500 Saudi men ... of restaurants and cafes. “The new King Abdulaziz International Airport with world-class facilities ...
10/03/2014 - 14:00 - comment 1
- hyatt brings authentic hospitality to kingdom’s second city
Fahd fountain, Park Hyatt Jeddah’s business and leisure guests can experience the property’s ... Contrary to the high-rise buildings that make up Jeddah’s skyline, the 142-room Park Hyatt Jeddah ... to 800 guests. Park Hyatt Jeddah’s signature dining outlet, Nafoura Restaurant offers the finest ...
16/05/2010 - 17:49 - comment 0
- It's a bird, it's a plane, no, it's a new Jeddah airport! Construction to be completed by end of year
will be completed by year's end. About 60 per cent of the work on Jeddah’s new King ... & Real Estate, Main headlines, Saudi Arabia) About 60 per cent of the work on Jeddah’s new ... begin in first five months of 2015, Prince Fahd bin Abdullah, president of the General Authority ...
05/01/2014 - 12:07 - comment 0
- Making Jeddah pretty: Seaside city unattractive due to poor infrastructure
Tourism & Hospitality, Saudi Arabia) Jeddah’s poor infrastructure is often cited as a reason ... Jeddah’s poor infrastructure is often cited ... Jeddah’s poor infrastructure is often cited as a reason for the cutback in tourism projects ...
03/06/2014 - 12:11 - comment 0
- Saudization? Think again! Expats coming back to KSA en masse despite deportations
ago. Many illegal expatriates have returned to Jeddah’s streets to ply ... to Jeddah’s streets to ply their trade barely three months into government’s crackdown on undocumented ... arrested and deported. All of us clean cars on the busy King Fahd Street in Bawadi.” Ubaid ...
16/01/2014 - 11:32 - comment 0
- Illegal expats return to Jeddah streets
a living. Many illegal expatriates have returned to Jeddah’s streets to ply ... News, Saudi Arabia) Many illegal expatriates have returned to Jeddah’s streets to ply their trade ... and deported. All of us clean cars on the busy King Fahd Street in Bawadi.” Ubaid Chakkittaparambil, ...
16/01/2014 - 06:19 - comment 0
- Death toll rising: Foreigner dies of deadly MERS virus in Saudi Arabia
with the SARS-like virus to 218. Reports said on Wednesday that four doctors in Jeddah’s King Fahd hospital ...
19/04/2014 - 11:47 - comment 0
- KSA discovers 113 unrecorded MERS cases, deputy health minister sacked
"transparency" about MERS. Fakieh also announced in May that he would sack the head of Jeddah´s King Fahd Hospital where medical staff cases of MERS increased, causing public panic. MERS , which first ...
04/06/2014 - 05:01 - comment 0
- Niqabs no replacement for helmets in Saudi: female motorbike accidents on the rise
and desert trips. The main reason for women riders’ injuries, said Dr. Muhammad Al-Jamaan of Jeddah’s King Fahd Hospital, is abayas being caught by the wheel. Abdulrahman Al-Sahafi, Director ... in hospital emergency rooms. In Alkhobar, King Fahd University Hospital announced it has delivered ...
Editor's Choice - 07/02/2013 - 06:02 - comment 1
- Shuaa Saudi Hospitality Fund I signs MoU with land owner for development of budget business hotel in Jeddah
Jeddah’s King Abdulaziz International Airport. The land will be developed into 254-room business hotel. ... of Jeddah’s main arteries and in proximity to the Ruwais area, which will be undergoing a complete urban ... on behalf of the SHUAA Saudi Hospitality Fund I a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Mr. Youssef Ismail ...
Press Release - 26/12/2010 - 17:06 - comment 0