- Obama still undecided over Syria strike
it again,” AFP reported. Obama asked to make his case U.S. House Speaker John Boehner ... makes his case to the American people and to U.S. lawmakers. Boehner sought answers to 14 questions ... with key members of Congress including Boehner, Senate Armed Services Committee chairman Carl Levin ...
29/08/2013 - 07:13 - comment 0
- Kerry to meet with Sisi
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will meet ... sources in Cairo said that US Secretary of State John Kerry will meet with Egypt's newly elected ... Iraq's second largest city Mosul. Also on Thursday, speaker of the House of Representatives, John ...
22/06/2014 - 07:00 - comment 0
- House Republicans Call on President to Stand Firm Against Iran's Nuclear Weapon Ambitions
Rep. Tom Price (R-GA) along with more than 50 House Republican sent a letter to President Obama. Rep. Tom Price (R-GA) along with more than 50 House Republicans – including Republican Leader John Boehner (R-OH), Republican Whip Eric ...
26/09/2010 - 14:17 - comment 0
- Officials: U.S. considering training Iraqi troops to fight Al Qaeda
House Speaker John Boehner urged Washington to provide more equipment and other aid to the Iraqi ... in dealing with the issues in Iraq,” the Associated Press quoted Boehner as telling reporters at his weekly ... on whether he thought U.S. troops should be sent back to Iraq, Boehner said he didn’t think “that is called ...
10/01/2014 - 07:42 - comment 0
- House of Representatives rejects call for US withdrawal from Iraq
declared House Majority Leader John Boehner, R-Ohio. "Achieving victory is our only option ... We have ...
18/05/2010 - 11:26 - comment 0
- Hamas gets Russian invitation as US Congress passes resolution urging freeze on aid to PA
said House Majority Leader, John Boehner. Additionally, House International Relations ...
18/05/2010 - 12:52 - comment 0
- Obama seeks Congress approval for Syria strike
military action in Syria,” Agence France-Presse quoted House Speaker John Boehner and other senior ...
31/08/2013 - 21:36 - comment 0
- U.S. declares "long and sustained" military assault against IS in Syria and Iraq
received swift bipartisan backing from Congress. Republican House Speaker John Boehner ... Secretary of State John Kerry, speaking in New York at a counterterrorism forum, said Turkey, too, has ...
24/09/2014 - 12:52 - comment 0
- Arab Gulf shares decline on U.S. debt concern, Shuaa falls
the government’s $14.3 trillion debt limit and avert a default by August 2. House Speaker John Boehner said ...
26/07/2011 - 09:31 - comment 0