- Egypt, MEMSCAP Discuss Progress in $100m IT Project
Egyptian government and MEMSCAP have discussed progress in a $100m IT project undertaken by the company. The Egyptian Minister of Communications and Information, Ahmed Nazif, has discussed with John Karam, the managing director of MEMSCAP ...
18/05/2010 - 19:38 - comment 0
- Berri Says Syrian Defense Chief On His Own
the comments to a delegation from the Journalists Union led by its president, Melhem Karam. “The Syrian ... week, Ad Diyar newspaper quoted Tlass as saying that Sfeir had sought the intervention of Pope John Paul ...
18/05/2010 - 19:31 - comment 0
- RTA’s asset management system will save government millions in the long-run
include, Abdulla Ali Al Madani, CEO, Corporate Technical Support Services Sector, RTA, UAE, John Arnup, Director of Global Engineering, DP World, UAE, Mel Karam, Director of Asset Management, Southern Water, UK ...
Press Release - 30/05/2012 - 06:49 - comment 0
- World singers to compete for Egypt’s Video Clip fest awards
as the British singer Elton John. Another competition is expected to take place among Arab singers, which ... Alameh, Diana Haddad, Sonia Ibrahim and Wael Karam from Lebanon, Arkan Fuad and Bashar Darwish from Syria. ...
01/08/2010 - 19:47 - comment 0
- The Growth of the Middle East’s Art Market Takes Centre Stage as the DIFC Gulf Art Fair Reaches Out to Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Qatar
community the growth and potential of the region’s arts landscape," said John Martin, Director, DIFC ... Hirst as well as artists associated with the Middle East region such as Patricia Millns and Nadim Karam. • Biography, John Martin, DIFC Gulf Art Fair Director John Martin opened his gallery in the West End ...
18/05/2010 - 10:54 - comment 0
- Launch of first Staybridge Suites hotel in Saudi Arabia announced by InterContinental Hotels Group and Al Hokair Group
at the signing was John Bamsey, chief operating officer, IHG Middle East and Africa, Sami Al-Hokair, executive vice president Al Hokair Group; Michel Karam, advisor to executive VP; Nabil Hijazi, hotel division ... project-based work by giving them the space, comfort and surroundings that are closer to home,” said John ...
16/05/2010 - 17:03 - comment 0
- emirates post showcases philatelic collection at doha stamp exhibition
Bin Karam, CEO of Emirates Post, said: “The exhibition, first such event for Arab postal ... Study" & Thomas John Nalloor's "Postal Stationery of UAE" each won a Silver medal. ...
17/05/2010 - 20:51 - comment 0
- The First Major Contemporary International Art Fair launches in the Middle East
the Gulf Art Fair hopes to establish Dubai as Asia’s leading centre for contemporary art.” said Mr. John ... Karam, Parviz Tanavoli, and Lara Baladi. A complementary fair celebrating contemporary regional art ... E: email@example.com , T: +44 (0) 20 7936 1280. • Biography, John Martin, Gulf Art ...
18/05/2010 - 10:56 - comment 0
- Spectacular Art Worth More Than AED 360 Million ($100 Million) from Across the World Offered at the Inaugural DIFC Gulf Art Fair
Tanavoli, Khaled Ben Slimane, Patrizio Travagli, Sophie Ernst, Lara Baladi, Nadim Karam and Simon Hitchens. ... the art on sale,” said Mr. John Martin, Director of DIFC Gulf Art Fair. For press enquiries please ...
18/05/2010 - 10:49 - comment 0
- holiday inn expands in the kingdom
at the signing was John Bamsey, chief operating officer, IHG Middle East and Africa, Mosaad Al Hokair, managing director of Al Hokair Group, Michel Karam, advisor to executive VP, Nabil Hijazi, hotel division managing ... as well as a more contemporary brand image,” said John Bamsey, chief operating officer, IHG, Middle East ...
16/05/2010 - 17:57 - comment 0