- Madonna won't tone down her 'Sexy Act' for Abu Dhabi
down with John Lickrish , CEO of Flash Entertainment , to get the details that are being worked ... du Arena over two nights (June 3 and 4), tabloid! sits down with John Lickrish, CEO of Flash ... said Lickrish, is that the show "has to be perfect". Excerpts from the interview. ...
27/11/2012 - 08:44 - comment 0
- Let's get the ball rolling! Mohammad Assaf to kick off the F1 Grand Prix after-race concerts in Abu Dhabi
John Lickrish, CEO, FLASH Entertainment, who are organizing the concerts. “The remaining line-up ...
12/06/2014 - 13:43 - comment 0
- Flash Entertainment scoop a double victory at the Sound & Stage Middle East Awards 2010
their award-winning international tennis tournament. Speaking of the win, John Lickrish Managing Director ...
16/05/2010 - 16:06 - comment 0
- Rihanna thrills Abu Dhabi at Flash Entertainment’s spectacular New Year’s Eve concert
Dhabi-based events consultancy that brought Rihanna to the capital, said the night was a “triumph”. John Lickrish, Managing Director, Flash commented:‘‘Tonight was a huge success and a truly memorable way to end ...
16/05/2010 - 17:17 - comment 0
- Rihanna fans snap up tickets as anticipation builds for Flash Entertainment’s showpiece New Year’s Eve event in Abu Dhabi
Lantern who will take party-goers into the early hours of the morning. John Lickrish, Managing ... Tier tickets to the tennis and the Coral Package to Rihanna,” added Mr. Lickrish. Tickets ...
16/05/2010 - 17:18 - comment 0
- Flash Entertainment announces second Capitala World Tennis Championship to have world’s top players back in Abu Dhabi
the region is fantastic.” John Lickrish, Managing Director of Flash Entertainment, the company behind ... Mr Lickrish said: “We are delighted to announce the return of the Capitala World Tennis ... Speaking about these outreach initiatives, Mr Lickrish said: “Having the sport’s top men’s players ...
16/05/2010 - 17:31 - comment 0
- Welsh megastar Sir Tom Jones saves the last dance for Abu Dhabi as he blasts out a legendary performance
of his voice – cementing his iconic status as one of the world’s most talented and loved musicians.John Lickrish, Managing Director of Flash commented,‘‘The level of support and excitement for Tom Jones’s ...
16/05/2010 - 16:07 - comment 0
- Il Divo delights crowd of thousands at first Abu Dhabi concert, presented by Flash Entertainment
2004. John Lickrish, Managing Director of Flash Entertainment commented: “This evening’s ...
16/05/2010 - 16:57 - comment 0
- Flash Entertainment announces popular music legend Sir Tom Jones will perform in Abu Dhabi
others. John Lickrish, Managing Director of Flash Entertainment, the company behind bringing the man ...
16/05/2010 - 17:01 - comment 0
- Flash Entertainment supports Special Care Centre through ‘Donate a Brick’ campaign on New Year’s Eve
using state-of-the-art technology designed specifically for people with special needs. John Lickrish, Managing Director of Flash Entertainment, said: “It has always been of great importance ...
16/05/2010 - 17:17 - comment 0