- Johns Hopkins Names New Chief Nursing Officer for Hospital Affiliate in Turkey
at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He has more than two decades of health care leadership experience, including his ... Johns Hopkins Medicine International (JHI), the international arm of Johns Hopkins Medicine (JHM), and the Anadolu Medical Center has appointed John D ...
16/05/2010 - 16:02 - comment 0
- US Ambassador to the UAE and Johns Hopkins Medicine CEO Dr Edward Miller visit Tawam Hospital
of Tawam Hospital and other officials. Speaking on the occasion, Dr Miller said: “Johns Hopkins ... Tawam Hospital secured the 10-year affiliation from Johns Hopkins Medicine International earlier ... hospitals. Dr Al Mazrouei said: “The growing partnership between Johns Hopkins Medicine and Tawam ...
18/05/2010 - 11:09 - comment 0
- Johns Hopkins International to monitor modernisation of Tawam Hospital's pharmacy section
Feroli, Medication Safety Officer in the Department of Pharmacy Services at Johns Hopkins Hospital, who ... it proposes to add, through its affiliation with Johns Hopkins Hospital, the globally-renowned healthcare ... "Tawam Hospital's affiliation with Johns Hopkins Medicine has made us one of the region's ...
18/05/2010 - 11:00 - comment 0
- Tawam Hospital in affiliation with Johns Hopkins Medicine host Annual Pediatric Conference in Al Ain
Tawam Hospital in affiliation with Johns Hopkins ... Tawam Hospital in affiliation with Johns Hopkins Medicine successfully hosted the Annual Pediatric ... Cardiac Surgery at Johns Hopkins Hospital. Dr. Cameron has made significant contributions in the fields ...
17/05/2010 - 23:23 - comment 0
- vascular doctor from johns hopkins medicine joins tawam hospital
vascular doctor from johns hopkins medicine joins tawam hospital As Director of Vascular ... joins Tawam Hospital from its affiliate, Johns Hopkins Medicine, USA, where he has been a member ... state-of-the-art patient care, and its affiliation with Johns Hopkins Medicine and the major human resource ...
17/05/2010 - 21:47 - comment 0
- Dr Michael Slack from Johns Hopkins Medicine performs advanced ASD closure procedures at Tawam Hospital for the first time in the UAE
Tawam Hospital said: “Tawam Hospital’s affiliation to Johns Hopkins Medicine has enabled the hospital ... consultant pediatric cardiologist from Johns Hopkins University Medical Centre in the United States, ... centres in the US. Dr Slack’s visit and workshop at Tawam were sponsored under Johns Hopkins Medicine’s ...
18/05/2010 - 11:07 - comment 0
- Tawam Hospital in affiliation with Johns Hopkins Medicine organizes a blood donation campaign under the theme " A Drop of Blood = Life"
of the Ruler's Representative for the Eastern Region, Tawam Hospital in affiliation with johns Hopkins medicine , ... of the blood donation campaign is a milestone for Tawam Hospital in Affiliation with Johns Hopkins Medicine. ... main sponsor), Dr. Sharif Islam Chief of Pathology and Laboratory Department, at Tawam hospital ...
17/05/2010 - 23:31 - comment 0
- Clemenceau Medical Center host “Women’s Health Symposium” in collaboration with Johns Hopkins Medicine International
s Clemenceau Medical Center (CMC) affiliated with Johns Hopkins Medicine International, hosted a specialized ... modern treatment and preventive methods. Selected by Johns Hopkins Medicine International to be one ... the cooperation between CMC and Johns Hopkins Medicine International, aiming at sharing knowledge and medical ...
16/05/2010 - 18:32 - comment 0
- CLEMENCEAU MEDICAL CENTER-AFFILIATED TO JOHNS HOPKINS MEDICINE INTERNATIONAL BEGINS OPERATIONS
Clemenceau Medical Center in affiliation with Johns Hopkins Medicine International is a state-of-the-art ... standards. Clemenceau Medical Center, the first clinical facility in Beirut affiliated with Johns Hopkins ... of the President of the Council of Ministers, H.E. Mr. Fuad Siniora. Attendees included Johns Hopkins Medicine ...
18/05/2010 - 12:50 - comment 0
- Senior Hopkins delegation to visit Tawam Hospital for medical symposium
practices. Tawam Hospital, in association with Johns Hopkins, is committed to facilitating in knowledge ... The delegation, comprised of experts from Johns Hopkins Medicine, will visit the Al-Ain based medical facility ... disorders. The 469-bed Tawam Hospital is the Middle East’s first medical facility with affiliation to Johns ...
18/05/2010 - 10:56 - comment 0