- Mohammed Bin Rashid School of Government Signs MoU with Jordanian Ministry of Public Sector Development and Jordanian Institute of Public Administration
Mohammed Bin Rashid School of Government (MBRSG), a research and teaching institution focusing on public policy in the Arab world, today signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Jordanian Ministry of Public Sector Development and Jordanian Institute of Public Administration, a provider of technical ...
Press Release - 31/08/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- Striving to maintain the 'Royal' label? Royal Jordanian seeks government funding to address losses
The Jordanian government is backing a 100 million Jordanian Dinar (JOD) (Dh518 million) cash injection for its troubled national carrier, Royal Jordanian, after losses recently forced out its chief executive. ... headlines, Transport & Shipping, Jordan) The Jordanian government is backing a 100 million ...
04/06/2014 - 04:00 - comment 0
- A two way street? Jordanian government seeks public’s feedback on 'reform drive'
Ensour. The government on Monday announced it has drafted two major laws on local government, which are key components of the country’s “reform” drive. The municipalities ... while the other, which will be appointed by the central government, will serve as a local Cabinet. ...
05/08/2014 - 20:51 - comment 0
- Jordanian Government Protests Execution of Jordanian in Iraq
1993, said the daily. It added that Majali voiced the Jordanian government's denunciation of such an act, noting that the government has repeatedly called for Dalou’s release through the Jordanian Embassy ... Jordan protested Monday the execution of a Jordanian ...
19/05/2010 - 11:21 - comment 0
- Jordan's government considers banning non-Jordanian developers from real estate sector
The government may take a decision soon restricting investments in the housing sector to Jordanian developers ... Times on Sunday that the association has urged the government to ban foreign and Arab investors from ... developers left the country. He added that the association has called on the government to restrict ...
17/02/2014 - 04:43 - comment 0
- Jordanian opposition parties urge government to cancel US-Jordanian military exercises
on Tuesday urged the government to cancel its decision to participate in the US-Jordanian military exercises ... denounce the government decision to go ahead with the joint Jordanian-American military maneuvers ... amid ... the Islamic Action Front, on Tuesday urged the government to cancel its decision to participate ...
18/05/2010 - 16:39 - comment 0
- Jordan issues temporary passports after Saudi rejects Haj visas in Israeli passports
The Jordanian government has confirmed that it issues ... The Jordanian government has confirmed that it issues temporary passports for Arab-Israeli passport holders so ... these pilgrims would then have to hand in these temporary passports to the Jordanian government after completing ...
15/09/2014 - 08:31 - comment 1
- Jordanian Government suspends electricity price hike
cent through May 1. The government finalised a decision on Tuesday to suspend ... months, according to the government decision, carried by the Jordan News Agency, Petra. Although the decision did not clarify whether the government will maintain the previous electricity rates past May 1, ...
14/03/2012 - 08:33 - comment 0
- Google Seals $10m Agreement with Jordanian Government
technologies first hand. As part of the $10 million agreement with the Jordanian government, Google ... will be 10 designated government entities including the Royal Jordanian, Greater Amman Municipality, Jordan ... Aqaba. "We are proud to be collaborating with the Jordanian government and Dr. Marwan ...
14/12/2010 - 16:13 - comment 0
- A step closer to full citizenship? Jordan grants fee healthcare, education to children of Jordanian women
The government plans to grant several services and privileges to the children of Jordanian women married to non-Jordanians to ease some of the restraints they face in their daily lives, Minister of Political ... to certain services for humanitarian reasons. The government wants to preserve the Jordanian identity ...
16/07/2014 - 03:04 - comment 0