- Joseph Ghossoub Chairman and CEO of Menacom, awarded “Arab Ad Man of the Year” title
Phoenicia Hotel, Joseph Ghossoub, the Chairman and CEO of Menacom Group, was awarded by Arab Ad the title ... Phoenicia Hotel, Joseph Ghossoub, the Chairman and CEO of Menacom Group, was awarded by Arab Ad the title ... went on to commend Ghossoub’s far reaching contributions: “Joseph has received more awards and honorary ...
Press Release - 19/02/2012 - 07:39 - comment 0
- The UAE’s Abdullah M. Mazrui, Joseph Ghossoub and Mehdi Amjad named finalists for Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur Of The Year award
Mazrui, Chairman, Mazrui Holdings, Joseph Ghossoub, President & CEO, THG and Mehdi Amjad, President & The UAE’s Abdullah M. Mazrui, Joseph Ghossoub and Mehdi Amjad named ... leaders, Abdullah M. Mazrui, Chairman, Mazrui Holdings, Joseph Ghossoub, President & CEO, THG and Mehdi ...
16/05/2010 - 18:35 - comment 0
- Joseph Ghossoub honoured with first Dubai Lynx Advertising Person of the Year Award
Mr Joseph Ghossoub, President and Chief Executive ... Mr Joseph Ghossoub, President and Chief Executive Officer of The Holding Group (THG), has been ... Africa Advertising Awards for Creative Excellence. Mr Ghossoub received the award from Mr Terry Savage, ...
17/05/2010 - 20:29 - comment 0
- Ghossoub re-elected area director of International Advertising Association
Joseph Ghossoub has been re-elected vice president ... Association (IAA). These elections took p Joseph Ghossoub has been re-elected vice ... with the other three covering Europe, America and Asia Pacific. Ghossoub, who is Group executive vice ...
15/08/2010 - 14:17 - comment 0
- Pakistani professionals discuss “Branding Excellence in the Middle East”
Starting the discussion, Joseph Ghossoub addressed the misconceptions surrounding branding in Middle East ... and senior Pakistani professionals from diverse industries attended the members-only event. Joseph Ghossoub, Chairman & World President International Advertising Association (IAA), and Robert Mitchell, ...
18/05/2010 - 10:51 - comment 0
- THG celebrates unprecedented Cannes wins with plans to reach AED 1.4 billion in billings for fiscal 2006
and North Africa market with world class communications work,” said Joseph Ghossoub, THG CEO, at a media briefing in Dubai today. “This has been a great year for THG, and it is not over yet,” said Ghossoub ... to attain these achievements,” Ghossoub added. “Our work has been recognized locally in the UAE, regionally ...
15/08/2010 - 09:51 - comment 0
- Dubai wins bid to host 40th IAA World Congress in 2006
board by a team led by Area Director of the IAA for the Middle East and Africa, Joseph Ghossoub ...
15/08/2010 - 12:27 - comment 0
- Wunderman opens offices in Dubai and Jeddah
Group, Joseph Ghossoub. The new offices are the first in the Middle East and North African ...
15/08/2010 - 14:24 - comment 0
- Burson-Marsteller realigns with Asda’a in Middle East
will be renamed Asda’a Burson-Marsteller. Joseph Ghossoub, THG President and CEO, said the combined strengths ... and development for employees and clients,” said Mr. Ghossoub. Asda’a was the Middle Eastern affiliate ...
17/05/2010 - 20:18 - comment 0
- iaa announces new identity; inspiring excellence in communications worldwide
the re-launch of its website www.iaaglobal.org . According to IAA Chairman and World President Joseph Ghossoub, the new corporate identity is both refreshing and contemporary. “Our new tagline – ‘Inspiring ... in the 21st century,” said Ghossoub. The new corporate identity project was led by Sharif Abukhadra, IAA ...
17/05/2010 - 21:56 - comment 0