- The Three Trillion Dollar War – The True Costs of the Iraq Conflict. Joseph Stiglitz and Linda Bilmes. W.W. Norton & Company, N.Y. 2008.
dollars, ten times more than even then previously thought , Stiglitz and Bilmes have furthered ... there is room for improvement. Specifically, Stiglitz still considers that the U.S. and its organizations ... same institutions, disasters that Stiglitz himself acknowledges. Stiglitz and Bilmes indicate ...
17/05/2010 - 20:27 - comment 0
- What do prominent thinkers have to say about creating an Arab development bank?
longstanding problems.” - Joseph Stiglitz , Economics professor at Columbia University ... as a catalyst and facilitator for investments that would address longstanding problems.”- Joseph Stiglitz ...
14/08/2013 - 13:06 - comment 0
- Out of control: the ISIS and the oil market
to Saudi Arabia. However, Iraq is a classic case of Joseph Stiglitz’s “oil curse”. The Baathist regime ...
14/08/2014 - 15:58 - comment 0
- Commodity Bloc Keeps on Truckin (Morning Slices)
winning economist Joseph Stiglitz warns that the world is far from out of the global recession. ...
14/08/2010 - 18:25 - comment 0
- Common Wealth – Economics for a Crowded Planet.
Johnson, James Carroll, Joseph Stiglitz, Howard Zinn, Alex Cockburn, William Blum, Greg Grandin, Amy Chua, William Greider, Noam Chomsky.  some of the note  authors cover this especially Stiglitz ...
17/05/2010 - 20:21 - comment 0