- Will Julia Gillard Invite Palestinians to the Lodge?
founder. “Will the new prime minister, Julia Gillard, invite Palestinians and Muslims ... blabering of an brainwashed idiot (NEWS, Palestine) Will Julia Gillard Invite Palestinians ... invited six hard right Zionist leaders to the Lodge to appease Will Julia ...
24/06/2010 - 13:28 - comment 1
- If Gillard Stops Zionist Bias will partner lose Job?
The revelation that Prime Minister Julia Gillard's partner is employed by The revelation that Prime Minister Julia ... The revelation that Prime Minister Julia Gillard's partner is employed by a prominent Israel lobbyist has ...
04/07/2010 - 11:37 - comment 0
- Independents can help Australians be more independent on Middle East foreign policy
by Julia Gillard who has been silent on the aggressive acts committed by Israel, and who is supported ... Palestinians in the West Bank. Nobody says anything, Julia Gillard has attended events hosted ...
31/08/2010 - 10:19 - comment 0
- Australian Unemployment Spikes to Surprising 6-Year High, 5.7%
impact on employment,” in an interview given in Tokyo. Julia Gillard, then acting as Prime Minster while ...
14/08/2010 - 19:19 - comment 0
- Australia's Rudd Plans Third Stimulus, Report Shows
department. Acting Prime Minister Julia Gillard announced that unemployment would be rising above the 7.0% ...
14/08/2010 - 19:21 - comment 0
- Morsi ball-scratching gets serious: activists say innocent itch was "criminal"
parts of his body’ in a meeting with Australian Prime Minsiter Julia Gillard . Citing Article 278 ...
Editor's Choice - 15/01/2013 - 09:22 - comment 0
- The man behind the trial: Mohamed Morsi, his Brotherhood and mistakes
excruciating seconds publically adjusting his genitals while meeting with Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard . He might have been ousted from power, but his political clout shows no signs of abating -- ...
Slideshow - 05/11/2013 - 09:31 - comments 2
- Bad news for Arab pride: George Clooney denies Lebanese lover
twitter followers, Alamuddin is followed by people such as Julia Gillard, the 27th prime minister ...
31/10/2013 - 12:19 - comment 1
- Morsi is 'finger-licking' bad in presidential speech, say tweeps
Minister Julia Gillard. By Shounaz Mekky What did you think of Morsi's ...
Editor's Choice - 07/12/2012 - 13:10 - comment 0
- Arab and world reactions on the killing of Osama bin Laden by US forces
in Afghanistan following the death of Mr. bin Laden, Prime Minister Julia Gillard said, according ... Ms. Gillard told reporters. “We will continue the mission in Afghanistan.”Kenya’s prime minister ...
Editor's Choice - 02/05/2011 - 14:47 - comment 0