- Wataniya Airways offers great deals as part of national celebrations
including Premium Economy tickets from KD 84 to Istanbul, KD 115 to Vienna, KD 56 to Beirut, KD 82 to Cairo, KD 37 to Dubai, KD 62 to Sharm El Sheik to celebrate Kuwait’s 50 years of independence, its 20th ... Premium Economy tickets from KD 84 to Istanbul, KD 115 to Vienna, KD 56 to Beirut, KD 82 to Cairo, KD 37 ...
Press Release - 08/02/2011 - 12:28 - comment 0
- Kuwait market registered a monthly gain of 8.4 percent in January 2008
Kuwait started 2008 on a strong note. “Global” General Index reported a monthly gain of 8.4% as it ended ... of 8.4% as it ended the month of January 2008 at 409.51 points. Though the market maintained its upward ... the impetus to the market. The market capitalization reached KD61.34bn at the end of the month, registering ...
15/08/2010 - 01:17 - comment 0
- KSE: 84 million real estate shares traded
The Kuwait Stock Exchange (KSE) index went up 11.1 points by end of trading Monday to close at 11,470.6 points. According to Kuna, the real estate sector saw trading of 84 million shares valued at KD 36.6 million. © 2010 Al Bawaba ( www.albawaba.com ) ...
15/08/2010 - 10:31 - comment 0
- Gulf Bank’s Operating Profit up to KD 106 Million for the First Nine Months of the Year
Gulf Bank announced posting KD 8.4 million of net profit for the third quarter of the current year, bringing the net profit for the first nine months up to KD 10.4 million, compared to a loss of KD 7 million ... www.albawaba.com ) (NEWS, Kuwait) Gulf Bank announced posting KD 8.4 million ...
20/10/2010 - 15:28 - comment 0
- Kuwait’s KAMCO reports 84% rise in net profits
Company (KIPCO), has posted an 84 per cent leap in net profit in the first half of 2004 to KD 5.2 million (US$ 17.6 million), or 23.8 fils (8.1 cents) per share, compared to KD 2.8 million (US$9.5 million), ... posted an 84 per cent leap in net profit in t KIPCO Asset Management Company ...
15/08/2010 - 11:36 - comment 0
- Global Investment House – Kuwait Stock Exchange Performance
YTD loss of 11.62% at the end of March-2006. The market cap. of the stock exchange reached KD ... of KD12.4bn (US$42.6bn) in the first 11 months of the fiscal year. The revenues reported so far is the largest ... of shares traded increased by 10.84% as compared to the previous month, aggregating to 3.18bn shares traded ...
18/05/2010 - 12:46 - comment 0
- Global values Al Ahli Bank of Kuwait at KD1.11 and recommends a HOLD on the stock
- week price range KD1.16 1,098 1,273.73 0.84 -1.28Year Operating Income KD mn Net Profit ... (ABK) reported a healthy bottom-line growth of 27%YoY in 2007, standing at KD76mn (adjusted EPS: • Global values Al Ahli Bank of Kuwait at KD1.11 and recommends a HOLD on the stockAl Ahli Bank of Kuwait ...
17/05/2010 - 19:33 - comment 0
- Kuwait could see a KD6 bn budget surplus in FY10/11…
Crude prices fall on global financial turmoil... Kuwait could see a KD6 bn budget surplus ... since the crash of 2008. The price of Kuwait Export Crude (KEC) fell some USD 18 from a peak of USD 84 ... by early next year. The price of KEC would average USD 84 pb in FY2010/11.The NBK report concluded: While ...
14/06/2010 - 11:50 - comment 0
- • Global values National Bank of Kuwait at KD2.06 and recommends a BUY on the stock
the closing price of KD1.84 per share (as of June 01, 2008); we therefore recommend a BUY on the scrip. ... • Global values National Bank of Kuwait at KD2.06 and recommends a BUY on the stock Global Investment ... performance in FY07 with an 8%YoY growth in its bottom-line, which stood at KD273.6mn (adjusted EPS: KD ...
17/05/2010 - 20:17 - comment 0
- • Global : Kuwait BOP surplus reported a huge surplus reaching a new landmark of KD1.04bn by the end of 2006
of 2006, ‘good and services’ balance stood at a new landmark of KD11.9bn up from KD8.4bn recorded in 2005. ... • Global : Kuwait BOP surplus reported a huge surplus reaching a new landmark of KD1.04bn by the end ... high of KD14.8bn. It is important to note that such impressive growth came on top of 87.2% of growth ...
17/05/2010 - 20:19 - comment 0