- Israeli Police to Shut Kach’s Study Center
reported in its weekend issue. Rabbi Binyamin Kahane, the son of the late Kach leader Rabbi Meir Kahane, heads a group of former Kach activists, has received a letter signed by National Police Chief ... of the Kach movement, which was declared a terrorist organization in 1994." Some evidence apparently ...
19/05/2010 - 10:57 - comment 0
- Ex-leader of racist Jewish group allowed to run in Israeli elections
to allow an ex-leader of the outlawed racist Jewish Kach group to run in the January general election. Israel's elections committee decided on Sunday to allow an ex-leader of the outlawed racist Jewish Kach ... candidacy and denied any connection with Kach. "The Kach movement does not exist," he told Israel ...
18/05/2010 - 16:25 - comment 0
- Jewish Extremists Claim Responsibility for Shooting two Palestinians in Hebron
A group of Jewish settlers, including members of the outlawed Kach movement, claimed on Wednesday responsibility for a drive-by shooting in Hebron tha A group of Jewish settlers, including members of the outlawed Kach movement, claimed on Wednesday ...
18/05/2010 - 19:40 - comment 0
- Israeli Court Orders Compensation for Kahane Supporters
and left room for further damages. According to US State Department, Kach (Hebrew for "Only Thus") was founded by radical Israeli-American rabbi Meir Kahane. The stated goal of Kach and its ... on the al-Ibrahimi Mosque - Goldstein was affiliated with Kach. Meir Kahane was murdered in New York on November ...
19/05/2010 - 10:16 - comment 0
- Israel: Arab citizens declare general strike following massacre
in the extreme-right Kach movement and went a month ago to protest the projected Israeli pullout from Gaza Strip. Three ...
18/05/2010 - 13:19 - comment 1
- Thursday night will bring collage of culture with the Egyptian-Armenian folkloric troupe
by Suzan Karkur-Hagopian. The performance will also include a short sketch titled Kach Nazar (Nazar ...
10/04/2013 - 14:51 - comment 0
- 8 ways Ariel Sharon shook up the Middle East
resident and Kach activist Baruch Marzel - expelled from a settlement in Gaza - comments disparagingly ...
Slideshow - 14/01/2014 - 14:38 - comment 0
- Graffiti in Tense West Bank Town Calls Mohammed a Pig and a Sodomite
anti-Arab group Kach, was jailed for two years in January 1988 after taking posters she had drawn showing ...
19/05/2010 - 10:29 - comment 0
- Israeli Police Question Extremist for Allegedly Threatening Premier
on his head," said Tiran Polak, one of the leaders of the banned anti-Arab racist Kach movement ...
19/05/2010 - 11:10 - comment 0
- Jewish Extremists Scuffle with Palestinians on Israel's 'Jerusalem Day'
Day" march. A handful of members of the banned anti-Arab Kach movement demonstrated outside ... division of the Holy City. One Kach member was arrested by Israeli police. About 40 members ...
19/05/2010 - 11:21 - comment 0