- Sharon to Act as Defense Minister for First Time Since Sabra and Shatilla Massacres
resignation following the findings of the Kahan Commission, which investigated the 1982 massacres ... as acting Defense Minister, as the Kahan Commission disqualified him from holding the post two decades ago, ... as acting defense minister, for the first time since an Israeli commission found him unfit to hold ...
18/05/2010 - 18:23 - comment 0
- Barak Campaign Calls for Election Debates with Sharon
will act to reveal the classified portion of the 'Kahan Commission' report on the 1982 Sabra ...
19/05/2010 - 08:59 - comment 0
- Arab public enemy #1 - Ariel Sharon remembered as a blood thirsty war criminal
the next year concluded that Israel was responsible for the attacks, and the Israeli-run Kahan Commission the same year determined that Sharon was personally accountable. The Kahan report’s findings ...
Editor's Choice - 11/01/2014 - 15:23 - comment 1
- Mayor of London: Sharon is war criminal
minister, is a war criminal who should be in prison not in office. Israel's own Kahan commission found ...
18/05/2010 - 12:57 - comments 4
- Haaretz: Supreme Court Petitioned to Disqualify Sharon Candidacy for his Actions in Lebanon War
is not entitled to present his candidacy for prime minister in light of the Kahan Commission's findings, which investigated the Sabra and Shatilla massacres, according to the paper. The commission ruled ... the commission's conclusion that Sharon is "seriously morally defective," and therefore unfit to serve ...
19/05/2010 - 08:56 - comment 0
- Sharon, Barak Branded as ‘Butchers\' by Palestinian Refugees in Lebanon
in Tuesday's poll, was found by Israel's Kahane investigation commission to be "personally ...
19/05/2010 - 08:51 - comment 0
- Human Rights Watch Calls for Criminal Investigation into Sharon's Role in Massacres
responsible for that area.” The Kahan Commission (named after the president of the Israeli Supreme Court) ... involvement. Human Rights Watch said that “the findings and conclusions of the Kahan Commission, however ... to the manner in which he discharged the duties of his office.” The commission recommended that then prime ...
18/05/2010 - 18:21 - comment 0
- Lebanese Christian Leader: Sharon ‘Orchestrated’ Sabra and Shatilla Massacres
“change the story told by the Kahan Commission.” In 1983, Israel’s Kahan Commission blamed Hobeika, ... The commission also found then-defense minister Sharon “indirectly responsible” for the deaths, and said he had ...
18/05/2010 - 18:16 - comment 0
- 24 Massacre Survivors May Testify at Sharon’s Trial in Beirut
of the documents, but he repeatedly stressed that they would “change the story told by the Kahan Commission.” In 1983, Israel’s Kahan Commission blamed Hobeika, then a top-ranking Lebanese Forces official, for personally directing the Sabra and Shatilla slaughter. The commission also found then-defense minister ...
18/05/2010 - 18:18 - comment 0
- Sharon's colorful legacy: unexpected Middle East quotes on the late Israeli frontman
The Kahan commission, opened into the massacre after it happened, found that Ariel Sharon "bears ...
Slideshow - 16/01/2014 - 09:45 - comment 0