- Korea Electric Power Corporation to build UAE nuclear plants
announced Sunday that it had selected a team led by Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO) to design, ... (KEPCO) to design, build and help operate civil nuclear power plants for the United Arab Emirates peaceful ... determined that the KEPCO team is best equipped to fulfill the government's partnership requirements ...
14/08/2010 - 18:22 - comment 0
- Will the UAE become more Nuclear?
four more nuclear reactors. Korea Electric Power, or Kepco, is keen to build on its success after ... quarter. KEPCO would also begin exclusive talks with the UAE next year on a deal to build four ... or Kepco, is keen to build on its success after it headed a consortium that won a $20.4 billion contract ...
03/04/2012 - 12:42 - comment 0
- UAE goes nuclear: $3bn fuel deals
to KEPCO Nuclear Fuels KNF, which will manufacture the fuel assemblies for use in the four planned UAE ... Corporation (KEPCO)."These contracts will provide ENEC with long-term security of supply, high quality ...
16/08/2012 - 08:28 - comment 0
- Thanks to South Korea, the UAE gets closer to realizing its nuclear ambitions
Officials from Enec and Korea Electric Power Corporation (Kepco) gave presentations on improvements made ...
27/05/2014 - 14:20 - comment 0
- A delegation of French companies from the nuclear energy sector will visit the UAE
policy, and the Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO), to discuss possible partnerships. Workshops ...
02/06/2010 - 08:01 - comment 0
- Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation awards nuclear fuel supply contracts
of enriched uranium product. The enriched uranium will be supplied to KEPCO Nuclear Fuels KNF, which ... Contract consortium, led by Korea Electric Power Corporation KEPCO. Starting in 2014 - 2015, a total ...
Press Release - 15/08/2012 - 09:57 - comment 0
- UAE's nuclear programme on track
reactors. In December 2009, the UAE awarded a group led by Korea Electric Power Corp (Kepco) a contract ...
09/04/2013 - 09:11 - comment 0
- Adwea shortlists developers for Umm Al-Nar utility project
Electricity de France, Korea Electric Power Comapny (Kepco), the American AES, Japan's Marubeni ...
15/08/2010 - 14:23 - comment 0
- Oman to boost power production
International, KEPCO, Mapna and Lanco Power. The project was awarded to the consortium led by France’s GDF Suez. ...
19/01/2011 - 12:44 - comment 0
- Emirati students depart for ENEC’s student training programs in republic of Korea
Organized together with KHNP Education Institute, Korea Hydro & Nuclear Power Co., Ltd, and KEPCO Plant ...
Press Release - 09/07/2012 - 08:20 - comment 0