- EMIRATES TO BOOST ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF THIRUVANANTHAPURAM
like Kerala Institute of Medical Sciences, Gokulum Hospital and Regional Cancer Centre. Mr. V. K. ... of Kerala. Thiruvananthapuram and in general Kerala’s key industries, including Leisure and Medical ... will also support the Government of Kerala in its efforts to make the state a major health tourism ...
18/05/2010 - 12:55 - comment 0
- Qatar Foundation names new Executive Director of Qatar Biomedical Research Institute
a prominent scientist in life sciences and associate professor at the Brain Mind Institute of the Ecole ... University and the Scripps Research Institute in 2000. The following year he moved to Harvard Medical School ... at Harvard Medical School. In 2005, Dr Lashuel moved to Switzerland to join the Brain Mind Institute at EPFL, ...
Press Release - 06/03/2014 - 07:13 - comment 0
- Qatar Medical Journal on Qscience.com now indexed on PubMed Central
QScience.com and Qatar Medical Journal editors-in-chief are delighted to announce that Qatar Medical Journal is now indexed in PubMed Central, the world’s ... Medical Journal editors-in-chief are delighted to announce that Qatar Medical Journal (QMJ) is now indexed ...
Press Release - 14/07/2014 - 05:30 - comment 0
- Masdar Institute’s Microsystems Engineering program equips students with expertise to develop Abu Dhabi’s high-tech sector
in Abu Dhabi. Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, an independent, ... Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, an independent, research-driven graduate-level university ... Masdar Institute has announced that its Microsystems ...
Press Release - 22/07/2012 - 06:35 - comment 0
- Diploma in Health Economics to push Dubai’s medical tourism
education) arm of the Shaikh Hamdan Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Award for Medical Sciences in collaboration ... to the Award for Medical Sciences, which plays a leading role in medical education and research, the diploma ... (continuous medical education) arm of the Shaikh Hamdan Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Award for Medical Sciences in co ...
30/05/2013 - 13:08 - comment 0
- Carnegie Mellon University in Qatar to offer undergraduate degree programs in Biological Sciences and Computational Biology
to partner with Weill Cornell Medical College in Qatar to offer new programs in biological sciences ... institutions. “Undergraduate research is at the heart of Carnegie Mellon’s biological sciences program. Our ... undergraduate degree programs in biological sciences and computational biology. ...
Press Release - 26/09/2011 - 06:32 - comment 0
- Five Khalifa University students represent the UAE at Children’s National Medical Center’s elite biomedical innovation program
Medical Center, which is also home to the Sheikh Zayed Institute for Pediatric Surgical Innovation which ... Medical Center’s annual Student Innovators Program, a program sponsored by the Sheikh Zayed Institute ... at Washington, D.C.’s leading pediatric hospital, Children’s National Medical Center. ...
Press Release - 02/07/2013 - 08:41 - comment 0
- Carnegie Mellon President Subra Suresh elected to Institute of Medicine
the historic election of Subra Suresh, President of Carnegie Mellon University, to the Institute of Medicine ... election of Subra Suresh, President of Carnegie Mellon University, to the Institute of Medicine (IOM), ... the National Academy of Sciences and the National Academy of Engineering) are honorific, private, nonprofit ...
Press Release - 23/10/2013 - 05:37 - comment 0
- Bahrain and the seven deals: India signs record agreements to increase ties with the Kingdom
announced include:A further $30 million investment by Kerala Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS) to expand ... Hyderabad and KeralaMinister of Industry and Commerce Hassan Fakhro said: “We have seen nonoil trade between ...
23/02/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- Qatar Foundation and Hamad Medical Corporation fighting cancer together
Institute, has established a new research collaboration agreement with Hamad Medical Corporation, which has ... Recruitment) A proven cure for cancer continues to elude medical science. While chemotherapy and radiation ... the disease at its onset. A proven cure for cancer continues to elude medical ...
Press Release - 15/03/2012 - 06:47 - comment 0