- Global Investment House -Ras Al Khaimah Economic Report - Ras Al Khaimah’s (RAK) economy has minimal dependence on oil, unlike some of the other
(IDO), Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone (RAKFTZ) and RAK Investment Authority (RAKIA) – have been ... improving its Ras Al Khaimah port facility with an investment of AED110mn. The second phase is likely to see ... development. The newly established Ras Al Khaimah Airways is likely to add to the government’s tourism push. ...
18/05/2010 - 10:54 - comment 0
- Cove Rotana Resort, Ras Al Khaimah to develop the golf sector in the emirates of Ras Al Khaimah
The Cove Rotana, Ras Al Khaimah welcomed for 2 days a group of 20 journalists from the main ... instrumental in promoting the emirate of Ras Al Khaimah as a formidable tourist destination and the golf is one ... a newcomer to the young hospitality market of Ras Al Khaimah, The Cove Rotana Resort is the setter of high ...
23/05/2010 - 09:52 - comment 0
- Ras Al Khaimah’s growing reputation as key business and tourist destination extends to Scandinavian markets
to Ras Al Khaimah Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority (RAKIA) has announced that global interest in the business and tourism potential of Ras Al Khaimah has further intensified ... Copenhagen arrived on (Friday, October 9, 2009) in Ras Al Khaimah to mark the opening of regular charter ...
16/05/2010 - 17:31 - comment 0
- Georgian Prime Minister lauds Ras Al Khaimah’s investment climate
the business and investment climate of the emirate of Ras Al Khaimah. Mr. Gurgenidze, who was extended a warm welcome to Ras Al Khaimah by Dr. Khater Massaad, CEO of the Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority (RAKIA), ... Khaimah Freezone and Industrial Zone, and was also shown a comprehensive presentation on the emirate’s ...
17/05/2010 - 20:50 - comment 0
- greek business delegation discusses plans with rakia to invest in ras al khaimah’s food and trade sectors
Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority (RAKIA), ... greek business delegation discusses plans with rakia to invest in ras al khaimah’s food and trade ... Khaimah Investment Authority (RAKIA), the government body responsible for the socio-economic growth ...
17/05/2010 - 21:36 - comment 0
- Team members from Ras Al Khaimah celebrate second annual Hilton Worldwide global week of service
volunteers from Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah, Al Hamra Fort Hotel & Beach Resort, Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa, Double Tree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah and Hilton Ras Al Khaimah showed their support ... Khaimah’s efforts are a part of Hilton Worldwide’s week-long celebration of the company’s commitment ...
Press Release - 14/10/2013 - 09:15 - comment 0
- Ras Al Khaimah Government, Saraya Holdings and Arab Bank unveil details of the “Saraya Islands” Project in Ras Al Khaimah
between the Government of Ras Al Khaimah’s Investment & Development Office (IDO), Saraya Holdings a In light of the agreement signed in September 2005 between the Government of Ras Al Khaimah’s Investment ... shareholders announced the details of the “Saraya Islands” project in Ras Al Khaimah. The Saraya Islands ...
18/05/2010 - 11:03 - comment 0
- Fast and Furious: Police save woman from car stuck on 74 mph!
and sound after a harrowing highway incident in Ras Al Khaimah. Traffic police saved the life ... of 120km/h on Shaikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Road on the way to Ras Al Khaimah, according to Ras Al Khaimah ... Brigadier Ganem Ahmad Ganem, Director-General of the Central Operations Room at Ras Al Khaimah Police, said, ...
Editor's Choice - 27/08/2014 - 09:59 - comment 0
- RAK Properties’ General Body Meeting approves dividend of 5 fils per share
RAK Properties, Ras Al Khaimah’s biggest property ... Meeting. RAK Properties, Ras Al Khaimah’s biggest property developer listed ... on Saturday, March 16 2013, in Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Hotel in Ras Al Khaimah. The meeting further approved ...
Press Release - 17/03/2013 - 06:03 - comment 0
- Air Arabia launches flights to Chittagong, Bangladesh from Ras Al Khaimah
it will run three flights per week from its new hub in Ras Al Khaimah to Chittagong, Bangladesh. ... announced that from September 2, 2014 it will run three flights per week from its new hub in Ras Al Khaimah ... to Chittagong will depart from Ras Al Khaimah Airport at 01:35 on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays, arriving ...
Press Release - 17/08/2014 - 05:48 - comment 0