- Dubai construction company order book tops $2.72 billion - CEO
backlog of orders has crossed Dh10 billion, Khaldoun Tabari, the company’s chief executive said yesterday. ... Khaldoun Tabari, the company’s chief executive said yesterday.Speaking to reporters on the sidelines ... of work this year, including the building of the new Dh2 billion Khalifa hospital,” said Tabari ...
16/05/2013 - 05:01 - comment 0
- Omniyat Group and Drake & Scull Break Ground on the one at Palm Jumeirah, the 100 metre ultra premium residential tower at the Palm
of the Omniyat Group and Khaldoun Al Tabari, Vice Chairman and CEO of Drake & Scull International (DSI), ... Chairman and CEO of the Omniyat Group and Khaldoun Al Tabari, Vice Chairman and CEO of Drake & Scull ... a journey of urban and premium lifestyle,” Khaldoun Al Tabari said. “The selection of this development ...
Press Release - 08/10/2014 - 08:19 - comment 0
- Drake & Scull International PJSC posts AED 42 million net profit for Q1 2010
territories, like Egypt, Oman and Saudi Arabia,” said DSI CEO, Khaldoun Tabari. “We have seen ... which is expected to materialize in the second half of the year,” added Tabari. The Drake ... with our overall 2010 financial targets”, said Tabari ...
14/08/2010 - 17:18 - comment 0
- DSI Kuwait Wins 2 Contracts Totalling Over AED 90 Million
Khaldoun Tabari, Vice Chairman and CEO of DSI PJSC, commented: “We chose to acquire DSK since the company ... to establish ourselves in the Kuwaiti market as leaders in the MEP industry”, said Tabari. “Kuwait’s growing ... for 2010”, concluded Tabari. © 2010 Al Bawaba ( ...
16/05/2010 - 16:05 - comment 0
- Drake & Scull subsidiary awarded project worth AED 140 million by CAMPCO Properties LLC
According to CEO of DSI, Mr. Khaldoun Tabari: "This latest project win is a materialisation of our ... Commenting on the new company, Mr. Tabari said: "CAMPCO is already contributing to our backlog growth ...
06/09/2010 - 10:54 - comment 0
- Drake & Scull subsidiary awarded project worth AED 140 million by CAMPCO Properties
in Al Dhafra, Abu Dhabi. According to CEO of DSI, Mr. Khaldoun Tabari: “This latest project win ... on the new company, Mr. Tabari said: “CAMPCO is already contributing to our backlog growth and we anticipate ...
06/09/2010 - 10:24 - comment 0
- Drake & Scull International eyes strategic growth in India in 2014
aligned with its strategic growth plans in the country. Khaldoun Tabari, CEO of Drake & Scull ... it becomes one of our major markets in the near future.” concluded Tabari. The Indian government has ...
Press Release - 29/12/2013 - 07:25 - comment 0
- Drake & Scull Water and Power wins AED 290 million contract in Saudi Arabia
Arabia's growing water and power industry," said Khaldoun Tabari, CEO of DSI. Tabari continued, ... International Saudi', although Tabari says "DSI aims to increase the figure to 50% by 2011 ...
30/11/2010 - 11:52 - comment 0
- DSI PJSC Growth Strategy Progresses with Qatar Acquisition
said Khaldoun Tabari CEO of DSI PJSC. "This acquisition also reflects our confidence ... going forward," Tabari added. According to IMF forecasts, Qatar’s real GDP growth ... behind us in this field, we are entering the Qatari market with what we know best,” concluded Tabari ...
14/08/2010 - 17:19 - comment 0
- DSI joins DFM to launch its Dedicated Investor Outreach Program
at the DFM trading floor. Khaldoun Tabari, CEO of DSI addressed an audience of over 60 brokers and investors ... by the two exchanges, which share the same trading platform. On this occasion, Mr Tabari said: “We ...
Press Release - 17/06/2013 - 12:07 - comment 0