- A step closer to full citizenship? Jordan grants fee healthcare, education to children of Jordanian women
and Parliamentary Affairs Khaled Kalaldeh said on Tuesday. Kalaldeh, who is a member of a ministerial committee ... they face in their daily lives, Minister of Political and Parliamentary Affairs Khaled Kalaldeh said ... will also be for the Jordanian women’s offspring in such cases,” Kalaldeh told The Jordan Times in a phone ...
16/07/2014 - 03:04 - comment 0
- Ketab Technologies unveils its innovative interactive solutions
Ketab Technologies' CEO Khaled Kalaldeh forecasts that the new product would make a quality shift ... five senses. Kalaldeh added, "We have deployed our long and extensive experience ... achieved with our interactive educational suit." Kalaldeh added “KETAB Engage Interactive™ grants ...
16/05/2010 - 17:19 - comment 0
- Ketab Technologies to take part in METS 09, target educational institutions
such as drawing, writing and projection of still and animated graphics. KETAB Technologies’ CEO Khaled Kalaldeh stated: “Unlike products offered in the market, KETAB Engage Interactive™ does not need additional ... with a spotlight option. Kalaldeh explained that these features and others have secured the company entry ...
16/05/2010 - 17:24 - comment 0
- Taking the lead: King Abdullah of Jordan makes economic demands to Parliament
of Political and Parliamentary Affairs Khaled Kalaldeh has met with several political parties and activists, ... the comprehensive reform pledge the government made when it was sworn in. “In the coming few days, Kalaldeh ...
12/09/2013 - 09:43 - comment 0
- Foreign aid does not cover 30% of Jordan's refugee bill- Majali
Affairs Khaled Kalaldeh, the premier said the Syrian refugee crisis has come at a time when the Kingdom ...
25/09/2013 - 07:51 - comment 0