- World’s top energy provider is beginning to look beyond oil
& CEO Khalid A. Al-Falih and Andrew N. Liveris, the DOW Chemical Company Chairman & CEO, mind ... to be a game changer — from Al-Falih to Liveris everyone emphasized that day. This was a major strategic ... the overall direction of the country and the company are changing. Al-Falih can't miss that out ...
17/10/2011 - 09:48 - comment 0
- Saudi Aramco awards WesternGeco contract to acquire surveys over two fields
and noise problems," said Khalid A. Al-Falih, Saudi Aramco vice president of exploration. "The ...
15/08/2010 - 11:39 - comment 0
- Siemens announces a major investment in Saudi Arabia
was meeting with Khalid A. Al-Falih, President & CEO Saudi Aramco and Ali S. Al Barrak, President & ... apprenticeship. Khalid A. Al-Falih, President & CEO Saudi Aramco says of the investment plans: “Siemens ...
Press Release - 16/02/2011 - 09:37 - comment 0
- Aramco, PetroChina sign MoU to build refinery in China
expanding relationship with CNPC and in our global downstream strategy,” said Khalid A. Al-Falih, Saudi ...
21/03/2011 - 12:20 - comment 0
- Saudi Aramco, GE and Tata Consultancy Services announce the first all-female services center for business processes in Saudi Arabia
The event was also addressed by Khalid A. Al-Falih, president and CEO, Saudi Aramco; Jeffrey Immelt, ... management services. In highlighting Saudi Aramco’s strategic intent, Khalid A. Al Falih, President ... services to the services industry, Al Falih added: “In addition to the array of manufacturing ...
Press Release - 25/09/2013 - 05:51 - comment 0
- Dow strengthens KSA ties with strategic appointment
Agreement for Sadara Chemical Company by Saudi Aramco President and Chief Executive Officer Khalid A. Al-Falih and Dow Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Andrew N. Liveris. Once complete, the JV complex ...
Press Release - 30/10/2011 - 14:13 - comment 0
- Here comes the trend: Saudi firms opens up all-females business centres
Al-Falih, President and CEO, Saudi Aramco; Jeffrey Immelt, Chairman and CEO, GE; Cyrus Mistry, Chairman ... Aramco’s strategic intent, Al Falih said: “We are helping to build the nation’s capacity as it move towards ... services to the services industry, Al Falih added: “In addition to the array of manufacturing ...
26/09/2013 - 11:10 - comment 0
- Dow & Saudi Aramco announce official formation of Sadara, Board of Directors and Key Officers
Saudi Aramco President and Chief Executive Officer Khalid Al-Falih said: “Sadara is poised to become ... and its senior officers. The Sadara Board is comprised of eight members, with Abdullatif A. Al-Othman, ... officers of the JV have also been named by the Sadara Board: Ali A. Abuali, Former President of Aramco ...
Press Release - 28/11/2011 - 10:11 - comment 0
- KSA Hydrocarbon advantage
Al-Falih also said that Saudi Aramco believes US production, while very significant for North America, ... Al-Falih told the Financial Times. Commenting further on the shale impact, Sfakianakis added: ... to the US, however, Al-Falih welcomed the rise in US output. "For us it just cements in the public ...
16/05/2013 - 15:01 - comment 0
- In attempt to keep up with global demand, Aramco will splash $100 billion on downstream investments
that it jointly owns with Sumitomo Chemical.Khalid al-Falih, the company’s chief executive said ... a figure exceeding the goal cited by Aramco in 2012 of 8 million bpd. Correction Eng. Khalid bin Abdulaziz Al-Falih, Saudi Aramco’s President and Senior Executive Officer, disclosed that the company ...
29/05/2014 - 14:33 - comment 0