- Why Saudi Banks have a lot to gain from expansionary fiscal policies
and the benefits of low-cost deposit-based funding and large liquidity buffers,” said Khalid Howladar, Senior ... Howladar. Saudi banks ’ high profitability will continue to drive strong internal capital-generation. ...
13/10/2013 - 20:12 - comment 0
- Saudi banks to benefit from strong sukuk market growth
says Khalid Howladar, VP — senior credit officer and co-author of the report. "We also believe ... ratios," adds Howladar. With limited investment options available, IFIs tend to maintain higher levels ...
18/06/2013 - 06:01 - comment 0
- Moody's: Sukuk issuance poised for increasingly rapid growth
Khalid Howladar, a Moody's Vice President-Senior Analyst and author of the report. ... applies," says Howladar. © 2010 Al Bawaba ( ...
15/08/2010 - 09:12 - comment 0
- Attention all Qatari companies with 'significant' government shareholdings: these new borrowing rules are for you
Khalid Howladar. Under the new rules, any Qatari company with a "significant" government ...
05/11/2013 - 15:01 - comment 0
- Islamic Banks Need to Reinforce the Values of Ethical Banking for Profitability
Khalid Howladar, Senior Credit Officer for Asset Backed and Sukuk Finance, Moody's Middle East, ...
12/10/2010 - 07:28 - comment 0
- Sukuk Market Recovery Expected in 2011 - 12
Eminent Sukuk practitioners – Khalid Howladar, Senior Credit Officer Asset Backed and Sukuk Finance, ...
16/05/2010 - 15:06 - comment 0
- Bank lending to remain tepid in UAE
of large corporate restructurings,” Khalid F. Howladar, Vice-President and Senior Credit Officer, Financial ... Howladar said lending is likely to remain muted in the UAE as banks are likely to keep large liquidity ...
20/03/2012 - 07:41 - comment 0
- Why GCC banks are expecting high profits in 2014
said Khalid F. Howladar, vice-president-senior credit officer at Moody’s, said in note. S&P ...
28/01/2014 - 13:41 - comment 0
- Are Islamic finance's non-Muslim adherents 'pushing the limits'?
credibility in an industry that is attracting many new participants," said Khalid Howladar, Moody's ...
15/09/2014 - 14:19 - comment 0
- UAE's recovery stalled by slow bank-lending
and investments rather than lending it out", said Khalid Howladar, a financial analyst at Moody's ...
06/05/2012 - 11:34 - comment 0