- Khalid Bin Kalban named Revolutionary CEO at MENA CFO Awards 2011
and Chief Executive Officer Khalid Bin Kalban has received the prestigious ‘Revolutionary CEO of the Year’ ... announced that its Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer Khalid Bin Kalban has received ... across the region. Khalid Bin Kalban said: “MENA CFO Awards is an important event that recognises ...
Press Release - 16/10/2011 - 08:11 - comment 0
- DUBAL honoured by industrial CEO excellence award
Abdulla Jassim Kalban, President & CEO of Dubai ... CEO of the Year Awards. Abdulla Jassim Kalban, President & CEO of Dubai ... despite global economic uncertainty and market challenges. DUBAL’s Khalid Essa Buhumaid (Vice ...
Press Release - 11/04/2012 - 08:25 - comment 0
- Dubai Investments holds annual gathering of its UAE national employees
Khalid Kalban reaffirms DI’s commitment to boost local representation in the company’s workforce ... The event was presided over by Khalid Kalban, Managing Director and CEO of Dubai Investments. During the event, Khalid Kalban apprised the audience of the challenges being faced by DI as a result of the global ...
16/05/2010 - 17:53 - comment 0
- Dubai Investments PJSC divests 66% stake in Globalpharma
and promote the generics portfolio of Sanofi in the Middle East markets. In his comments, Mr. Khalid Bin Kalban, Managing Director and CEO of Dubai Investments, said: “Our investment in Globalpharma was well ... added Mr. Kalban. DI commercialized Globalpharma in 2003 and grew the company to become a market ...
Press Release - 26/06/2014 - 10:54 - comment 0
- Emirates Float Glass signs agreement with Air Products & Chemicals and Saudi’s Abdullah Hashim Gases & Equipment to supply nitrogen and hydrogen
and distribution activities in the gulf region. Together, they ensure the highest supply security for EFG,” Khalid Kalban, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Dubai Investments. “These partnerships ... in the UAE and the whole GCC region,” Kalban added. Kalban signed the contract on behalf of EFG ...
15/08/2010 - 01:36 - comment 0
- Emirates Extruded Polystyrene starts production of insulation materials for growing UAE and GCC markets
2007) by Khalid Kalban, Chairman, EEP Boa Emirates Extruded Polystyrene (EEP), ... (September 12, 2007) by Khalid Kalban, Chairman, EEP Board of Directors, and Managing Director and CEO ... to the highest quality standards, ensuring excellent performance in any construction project," said Khalid ...
15/08/2010 - 01:26 - comment 0
- Dubai Investments PJSC reports net profit of AED 278 million for the first quarter of 2010
times,” said Khalid Bin Kalban, Managing Director and CEO of Dubai Investments PJSC. “DI’s strong ... to increase our revenue streams by further broadening our investment base,” Kalban concluded. ...
16/05/2010 - 16:04 - comment 0
- Dubai Investments PJSC reports profit of AED 474 million for the six-month period ended 30th June 2010
in these difficult times,” said Khalid Bin Kalban, Managing Director and CEO of Dubai Investments PJSC.“The main ... encouraging to see signs of recovery in the regional economies,” Kalban added.As part of the continuous ... been allocated for this sector. Sounding positive about the remaining half of the year, Kalban said, ...
16/08/2010 - 10:35 - comment 1
- Dubai Investments announces that it was not officially informed about cancellation of deal to acquire Saudi American Company’s factory
and was not officially notified, as was required under the terms and conditions of the agreement. Khalid Kalban, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Dubai Investments, said, “We were not officially ... American Company’s decision on the matter, and not through the media,” added Kalban ...
18/05/2010 - 11:25 - comment 0
- Dubai Investments PJSC reports profit of AED 171 million for six month period ended 30 June 2012
Khalid Bin Kalban, Managing Director and CEO, Dubai Investments, said: “The year 2012 has been promising ... providing significant returns in the future” Mr. Kalban added. ...
Press Release - 06/08/2012 - 06:42 - comment 0