- Over 70 killed in Iraq mosque blasts
Shi'ite mosques and near a bank in the eastern Iraq town of Khanaqin, police said. The series ... in Khanaqin with explosive belts and detonated themselves when the buildings were crowded. ...
18/05/2010 - 13:02 - comments 6
- Iraq: Blasts kill at least 48
bombers moved into the Sheikh Murad mosque and the Grand Mosque in the border town of Khanaqin during noon ... A security officer in Khanaqin conveyed four people were detained following the attacks, three were strangers ...
18/05/2010 - 13:02 - comments 2
- Iraqi airstrike on Kurdish forces kills 6
forces for control of Khanaqin, located roughly 95 miles from the Iraqi capital of Baghdad. ...
15/06/2014 - 10:04 - comment 0
- ISIL claims bombing in Iraq's Diyala province
in the Kurdish town of Khanaqin in the Diyala province north of the country's capital. The attack ...
29/04/2014 - 12:31 - comment 0
- Over 60 killed in Iraq blast
in the town of Jalawlaa in the Khanaqin district of the Diyala province. ...
16/05/2010 - 17:51 - comment 0
- Bombings near Baghdad kill 10
in the Kurdish populated town of Khanaqin where 30 people were killed and 50 others injured after a bombing ...
29/04/2014 - 10:39 - comment 0
- Iraq: At least 12 dead in blast, clashes; Another two US troops killed
two roadside bombs went off next to one another in Khanaqin, about 90 miles northeast of Baghdad close ...
18/05/2010 - 11:00 - comment 1
- Iraq: At least 17 killed in attacks
said. The early morning raid took place near Khanaqin, a remote desert area 87 miles northeast ...
18/05/2010 - 11:02 - comment 0
- Iraq PM allies win provincial elections
happened at a restaurant in Khanaqin, a largely Kurdish town in Diyala province 90 miles north of Baghdad ...
16/05/2010 - 18:09 - comment 0
- The real Nikita: A female sniper unit in Kurdistan
in Khanaqin and Kirkuk. Peshmarga literally means "those who face death," but it is also ... including disputed areas like Khanaqin and Kirkuk. They guard and secure hospitals, the women's prison, ...
Editor's Choice - 21/12/2010 - 13:47 - comment 0