- Sunny forecast for UAE economy
“Increased oil output this year will be reflected in stronger overall economic growth,” said Khatija Haque ...
11/07/2011 - 09:22 - comment 0
- Why does inflation continue to rise in the UAE?
and 3 per cent in Dubai,” said Khatija Haque, Head of Middle East and North Africa Research at Emirates ... Haque. By Babu Das Augustine, Sarah Algethami ...
17/04/2014 - 15:28 - comment 0
- A boom in credit for Saudi Arabia
of banks," said Khatija Haque,a senior economist at Emirates NBD. Credit growth in Saudi Arabia has rebounded ...
29/02/2012 - 12:15 - comment 0
- Bad decisions always bite: labor crackdown, consumer borrowing suggested as potential reasons for Saudi Arabia's slowed economic growth
is higher,” said Khatija Haque, head of MENA research at Emirates NBD. “Non-oil growth should pick up ...
07/07/2014 - 12:42 - comment 0
- Anything to sustain that consumption boom: UAE lending grows 7%
per cent year on year in December 2014,” said Khatija Haque, Head of Mena Research at Emirates NBD. ...
27/02/2014 - 14:42 - comment 0
- GCC has a lot to win from US, EU recovery
growth accelerated last month,” said Khatija Haque, Head of Mena Research at Emirates NBD. The UAE ...
20/02/2014 - 15:33 - comment 0
- UAE Government to reduce spending
year, said Khatija Haque, a senior economist at Emirates NBD. "We have based our forecast ...
04/04/2012 - 14:32 - comment 0
- Envisioning the possible: how much would Qatar's economy actually lose out on if it lost the World Cup?
if there was no World Cup in Qatar,” said Khatija Haque, head of regional research at Emirates NBD, Dubai’s biggest ...
04/06/2014 - 04:00 - comment 0
- GCC fiscal surpluses: about to take the plunge?
for the GCC this year. We think non-oil growth is going to be the main driver,” said Khatija Haque, senior ...
08/05/2014 - 15:53 - comment 0
- Gulf banks’ profit, loan growth likely to remain under pressure
been the sharpest in the UAE,” said Khatija Haque, GCC Chief Economist at Emirates NBD. Credit ...
14/11/2011 - 08:59 - comment 0