- DSI awarded SAR 261 million project to provide turnkey MEP solutions at the King Fahad Medical City in KSA
and the Cancer & Cardiac Centers in King Fahad Medical City, Riyadh, KSA. DSI has signed a joint venture ... Long). The facilities are part of the SAR 2.3 Billion King Fahad Medical City, the largest and most ... project of which DSI’s share is 50%. The new development is considered to be the first hospital ...
Press Release - 24/06/2013 - 09:24 - comment 0
- Foreign paramedic dies in UAE and five others in hospital after being infected with deadly MERS virus
three days after the emergency unit at King Fahad Hospital in the Saudi Red Sea city of Jeddah ... medical staff have been reported to have contracted the virus, a spokesperson at the King Fahad hospital ... Five hospital workers have been placed in quarantine ...
11/04/2014 - 17:03 - comment 0
- Scientific conference in Saudi discusses role of nutrition in cancer prevention and treatment
Department at King Fahad Specialist Hospital in Dammam. ... concluded Scientific Conference organized by the Dietary Therapy Department at King Fahad Specialist Hospital in Dammam. The speakers in the conference discussed the positive impact of nutrition on cancer ...
Press Release - 16/10/2011 - 09:57 - comment 0
- Saudi Arabia Selects Sensis A-SMGCS and WAM for King Fahad and King Abdulaziz International Airports
Saudi Arabia Selects Sensis A-SMGCS and WAM for King Fahad and King Abdulaziz International ... Multilateration (WAM) systems for King Abdulaziz International Airport (Jeddah) and King Fahad International ...
16/05/2010 - 17:55 - comment 0
- 10.8 million visitors are flocking to....Bahrain?!
King Fahad Causeway and 1.9 million landed in Bahrain International Airport, a report said. Interior ... headlines, Tourism & Hospitality, Bahrain) More than 10.8 million visitors have so far arrived in Bahrain this year, of whom 8.8 million crossed King Fahad Causeway and 1.9 million landed in Bahrain ...
26/11/2013 - 09:32 - comment 0
- Hospital engineering should integrate infection prevention in hospital design to help prevent MERS-CoV in the GCC
Department of Medicine, King Fahad Medical City, Saudi Arabia, will be speaking about the urgent patient ... with the lack of environmental decontamination which can facilitate transmission of MERS-CoV. Hospital engineering should integrate infection prevention in hospital design to help prevent emerging and re-emerging ...
Press Release - 21/07/2014 - 15:53 - comment 0
- Drake & Scull wins AED 189 million MEP contract for Al-Dara Hospital and Medical Center in Riyadh
involvement with key healthcare projects in the region, which include the King Khaled Hospital Expansion, the upcoming King Fahad Medical City, Dammam University Hospital in KSA, the Rashid Hospital, Maliha Hospital ... and Medical Center, located close to the prestigious King Faisal Specialist Hospital in Riyadh, ...
Press Release - 24/09/2014 - 09:48 - comment 0
- SNAS/DHL invests SR3 million to upgrade its King Fahad Causeway facility
three million Saudi riyals in the upgrade and expansion of its King Fahad Causeway facility, the only ... recently invested three million Saudi riyals in the upgrade and expansion of its King Fahad Causeway ... tech scanning equipment. “The expansion of the King Fahad Causeway Facility is only ...
15/08/2010 - 14:07 - comment 0
- Al Rabie Saudi Food Co. explains work process, preventive measures & health and hygiene procedures to 60 students & faculty members & advisers
Students from King Fahad Medical City’s Faculty ... in the Middle East, recently received 60 students as well as faculty members and advisers from King Fahad ... at King Fahad Medical City, which is one of the leading education departments in the Kingdom.” ...
25/08/2010 - 11:21 - comment 0
- IATA presents benefits of aviation study to H. H. Prince Fahad Alabdullah
Economics. It was presented to His Highness Prince Fahad Alabdullah, who is President of the General ... aviation can play in building and diversifying economies. The new King Abdulaziz international airport ...
Press Release - 16/10/2012 - 08:48 - comment 0