- Kingdom in debt, Kingdom in danger: Saudi Arabia's pending deficit raises frightening possibilities
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) could be heading for financial turmoil, potentially posting a deficit ... financial pressures on the Kingdom.” According to the IMF, the country could post a deficit as early ... but also are one of the only ways the Kingdom is preparing for a post-oil economy. Where then, is a modern ...
30/09/2014 - 11:13 - comment 0
- Kingdom’s SMEs hold stronger outlook for Q3
exports. Data from OPEC shows that the Kingdom’s crude oil production declined from 9.72 million bpd ...
28/08/2014 - 09:26 - comment 0
- Kingdom’s IPO subscriptions decline 53% in 6 months
The subscriptions to IPOs (initial public offerings) in the Saudi stock market dropped drastically during the year, according to a recent economic study. The subscriptions to IPOs (ini ...
20/06/2013 - 06:01 - comment 0
- NCB Capital expects telecom sector to benefit from kingdom’s strong macro outlook and increasing government expenditures
NCB Capital believes that the kingdom’s strong macro ... in the sector. In itslatest update on the Kingdom’s telecom sector, NCB Capital believes that the kingdom’s strong macro outlook coupled with the government’s increasing expenditures ...
Press Release - 21/03/2013 - 12:57 - comment 0
- Tamkeen continues its support of the kingdom’s training and education service providers
of the skills of the Kingdom’s workforce,” Third Wave International CEO Dilip de S Wijeyeratne said. “Leveraging ...
Press Release - 09/10/2012 - 12:46 - comment 0
- STC ranks first in the social networking scene in the kingdom’s telecom industry
overshadowing in this regard its closest competitor by 8 ranks in the kingdom’s telecommunication industry. ...
Press Release - 15/07/2012 - 07:54 - comment 0
- The Kingdom’s thought leaders gather at Google’s Event Arabia 2012 to discuss the power of the internet
day in Riyadh gathering more than 120 top executives and government officials from the Kingdom ... the Kingdom. In his openning keynote speech, Mohammad Gawdat, Vice President of Emerging SEEMEA region, ... the Internet can be. We’ve seen some incredible success stories right here in the Kingdom which make us realize ...
Press Release - 25/03/2012 - 08:28 - comment 0
- Alesayi Electronics opens kingdom’s first eco friendly Panasonic customer care center in Jeddah
Marketing Middle East (PMM), has opened the kingdom’s first eco friendly Panasonic Customer Care Center ... Middle East (PMM), has opened the kingdom’s first eco friendly Panasonic Customer Care Center ... is the sole agent for Panasonic in the Kingdom, and the company has one of the largest sales and service ...
Press Release - 14/12/2011 - 09:30 - comment 0
- Kingdom’s children compete in Toyota’s Sixth Dream Car Art Contest
the participation of several public and private schools in the Kingdom. Central Trade and Auto Company (CTA), the exclusive dealer for Toyota, Lexus and Hino vehicles in the Kingdom, recently ... Contest, through the participation of several public and private schools in the Kingdom. The contest ...
Press Release - 27/11/2011 - 06:40 - comment 0
- STC celebrates with its customers Kingdom’s National Day
On the occasion of the National Day of the Kingdom ... next Friday and Saturday. On the occasion of the National Day of the Kingdom ... of the company's social responsibility towards the Kingdom and its citizens, as well as creating room for them ...
Press Release - 22/09/2011 - 09:53 - comment 0