- Abu Dhabi Investment Company, Korea Development Bank and Korea Trade Promotion Agency sign cooperation deal
Company, Korea Development Bank (KDB) and the Korea Trade Promotion Agency (KOTRA) signed a cooperation deal on Friday to help increase investment flows between South Korea and the Middle East andNorth ... Nasser Ahmad Khalifa Al Suwaidi, chairman of Abu Dhabi's Department of Economic Development and vice ...
14/08/2010 - 18:48 - comment 0
- Bankers sign deal to finance Kuwaiti projects
Gulf Bank, with The Export Import Bank of Korea (Korea ... South Korea, on the 28th of May 2013, and was attended by Mr. Khaled Al- Mutawa - Gulf Bank ... Overseas Constructions Finance Office at Korea Eximbank. "Under the MoU, Gulf Bank will cooperate ...
10/06/2013 - 11:38 - comment 0
- KOREA’S SAMSUNG S1 BRINGS CHIP COST DOWN FURTHER WITH VISA INTERNATIONAL
Samsung S1 Corporation, Korea’s largest total security ... Samsung S1 Corporation, Korea’s largest total security system provider, has joined Visa’s Smart ... and improving efficiencies. A key step that S1 has taken is the development of a smart card priced at US 89 ...
18/05/2010 - 11:27 - comment 0
- Emirates NBD signs MoU with Construction Guarantee to expand contracting facilities to South Korean companies in GCC
with Construction Guarantee, a South Korean government organisation, mandated to promote the development of the construction industry in South Korea. Emirates NBD, a leading bank in the region, ... Korea. Giel Jan M. Van Der Tol, General Manager- Wholesale Banking, Emirates NBD and Wan-Dae Jun, ...
Press Release - 16/12/2013 - 05:01 - comment 0
- NBAD signs MoU with Korea Trade Insurance Corporation
of NBAD's Corporate and Investment Banking Division. “NBAD is committed to the development and progress ... Korea Trade Insurance Corporation (K-sure) and the National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD), the Number One Bank ... Korea Trade Insurance Corporation and the National ...
Press Release - 23/02/2011 - 10:14 - comment 0
- Korea extends $60 million credit to Egyptian Banks
International Bank and the Export Development Bank, all engaged in funding private sector initiatives throughout ... The state-owned Korean Export Import Bank (EXIM) has recently approved a $60 million credit line, to be extended to three Egyptian Banks, all engaged in funding ...
15/08/2010 - 14:25 - comment 0
- Standard Chartered sees evolution in relationship between UAE and Korea as trade and investment corridor strengthens
of the UAE-Korea relationship. The Standard Chartered executives spoke about the Bank’s international expertise ... exports”. The Bank believes the UAE-South Korea relationship has the potential to expand in a number ... korea, relationship has evolved) (BUSINESS, Banking & Finance) The UAE and South Korea ...
Press Release - 19/03/2012 - 06:49 - comment 0
- ADIB signs Memorandum of Understand to support Korean construction firms operating in Middle East
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank and Construction Guarantee of the Republic of Korea have signed a MOU that will support South Korean construction companies operating in the Arabian Gulf. Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) and Construction Guarantee ...
Press Release - 16/12/2013 - 09:42 - comment 0
- Dubai Media City receives Senior Delegation from South Korea’s Central Officials Training Institute
development since its inception 10 years ago. COTI is a part of South Korea’s Ministry of Public ... A delegation from the Republic of Korea’s Central ... A delegation from the Republic of Korea’s Central Officials Training Institute (COTI) visited Dubai Media City, ...
Press Release - 04/10/2011 - 08:50 - comment 0
- UAE strengthen trade relations with South Korea
the UAE and electronics and cars from Korea — has become much more strategic in the last 10 years. South Korea is fast emerging as a key trade and investment partner of the UAE, with the huge potential ... from the UAE and electronics and cars from Korea — has become much more strategic in the last 10 years, ...
19/03/2012 - 08:55 - comment 0