- FGB to commence operations in South Korea through new representative office
of the leading banks in the UAE, has set up a new representative office in Seoul, South Korea ... representative office in Seoul, South Korea. FGB’s new office will strengthen the bank’s presence ... and globally, and we are taking active steps to achieve this ambition, by establishing the first UAE based bank ...
Press Release - 14/07/2014 - 09:20 - comment 0
- KOREA’S SAMSUNG S1 BRINGS CHIP COST DOWN FURTHER WITH VISA INTERNATIONAL
, S1 provided 6.5 million smart cards to BC Card, Standard Chartered First Bank and other financial ... Samsung S1 Corporation, Korea’s largest total security ... Samsung S1 Corporation, Korea’s largest total security system provider, has joined Visa’s Smart ...
18/05/2010 - 11:27 - comment 0
- Renault-Samsung Deal Undermines S Korea’s Foreign Firms Law
A long-standing perception that South Korea will never ... ac A long-standing perception that South Korea will never allow foreign ... city of Pusan, home to Samsung's burgeoning but failed factory. Renault is the first foreign ...
19/05/2010 - 11:26 - comment 0
- South Korea finance sector needs $10.5 billion
funds. It said Hanvit Bank was in worst condition, needing 1.5 trillion won. Peace Bank, Korea Exchange Bank, Kwangju Bank and Cheju Bank needed smaller sums. Korea First Bank will need 3.53 ... newspaper reported Monday. Officials at the Financial Supervisory Service and in the banking ...
16/08/2010 - 00:01 - comment 0
- Abu Dhabi Investment Company, Korea Development Bank and Korea Trade Promotion Agency sign cooperation deal
Company, Korea Development Bank (KDB) and the Korea Trade Promotion Agency (KOTRA) signed a cooperation deal on Friday to help increase investment flows between South Korea and the Middle East andNorth ... are diversifying to include direct investments in Asia and Korea in particular," said Cho Hwan Eik, president ...
14/08/2010 - 18:48 - comment 0
- Japanese Yen Pulls Back as Bank of Japan's Monthly Report Reflects Improved Outlook for First Time Since 2006
as a result of North Korea’s reported nuclear test, but I would argue that the intraday move has more to do with a brief rise in risk appetite. Indeed, at 1:00 ET, the Bank of Japan’s Monthly Report was released, issuing an upgraded outlook for the first time since 2006. The report said that “economic conditions have ...
14/08/2010 - 18:51 - comment 0
- Euro Weighed by German IFO Disappointment, Dollar Finds Support on North Korea Nuclear Test
the overnight on geopolitical risks and the German IFO Survey missing expectations. A report that North Korea ... that North Korea performed another nuclear test raised security risks for the region and sparked a flight ... Closed For Bank Holiday • Euro: German IFO Improves, Misses Expectations • US Dollar: Markets ...
14/08/2010 - 18:51 - comment 0
- First Gulf Bank signs USD 350 Million financing deal with Indonesia’s Leading Coking Coal Producers - Asmin Koalindo Tuhup
First Gulf Bank announced that its International ... its position in the Asia Pacific region, leading financial partner of choice First Gulf Bank (FGB) ... financial partner of choice First Gulf Bank (FGB) announced that its International Business Division has ...
Press Release - 25/03/2012 - 12:14 - comment 0
- Full Year 2013 income and profits lower in challenging market conditions
in Hong Kong and Shenzhen and our consumer finance and savings bank businesses in Korea. We are taking ... difficulties in Korea. 2013 was a challenging year both for us and for the industry. ... difficulties in Korea. This resulted in a 1 per cent fall in income to US$18,671 million and a decline ...
Press Release - 06/03/2014 - 10:03 - comment 0
- TWO UAE TRIATHLETES TO COMPETE AT THE 2006 STANDARD CHARTERED IRONMAN KOREA
and the Middle East in the first ever Nations Challenge, as part of the 2006 Standard Chartered Ironman Korea, to be held on 27 August in Seogwipo City, Jeju Island, Korea. Standard Chartered UAE, one of the world’s ... with top athletes from countries across Asia, Africa and the Middle East in the first ever Nations Chal ...
18/05/2010 - 11:19 - comment 0