- Talk about a flight delay: Kuwait airways flight lands in Iraq for first time since 1990
Kuwait Airways flight landed in Iraq late on Wednesday for the first time since the 1990 Iraqi invasion ... between Baghdad and Kuwait in February for the first time since the invasion. But most major carriers ... In December, Kuwait Airways dropped legal cases ...
24/11/2013 - 10:24 - comment 0
- Time for some frugality? Never! Kuwait's oil exports fall 3%
further in 2014 but stated that it will still remain substantial Kuwait’s oil ... to a report by National Bank of Kuwait (NBK). The fall in the Gulf state’s oil exports were mainly due ... in global demand. Kuwait’s export crude prices averaged $105 per barrel last year, down four per cent from ...
30/03/2014 - 22:03 - comment 0
- Will it get away with it this time? Kuwait passes excessively high budget, projects deficit
surpluses. Kuwait's parliament on Thursday passed a record $82.6 billion ... to be much higher than the estimates because the actual price is above $100 a barrel and Kuwait's daily ... than expected income driven by firm oil prices, Kuwait decided for the second year in a row to transfer ...
04/07/2014 - 15:28 - comment 0
- Kuwait's emir to visit Iran for first time at end of May
Kuwait's top ruler will visit Iran for the first time at the end of this month, representing the latest sign that relations between Tehran and its Arab neighbors truly are thawing. Reuters reported Tuesday that Kuwait's top ...
20/05/2014 - 17:00 - comment 0
- The end of stinginess and lack of safety scandals? Loss-making Kuwait Airways finally orders new airplanes for first time in 20 years
Loss-making state-owned Kuwait Airways Co. signed contracts with Airbus Wednesday to buy 25 planes, its ... headlines, Transport & Shipping, Kuwait) Loss-making state-owned Kuwait Airways Co. ...
20/02/2014 - 20:41 - comment 0
- Is it time for Kuwait to allow foreign ownership of its oil?
All rights reserved. © Kuwait Times Newspaper 2013 (BUSINESS, Oil & ... Kuwait is working hard to reach its ambitious ... Income from Kuwait’s hydrocarbons sector looks set to rise this year as the country ramps up oil ...
26/09/2013 - 14:06 - comment 0
- It's time to stop 'extending and pretending': Why Kuwait must really restructure its debt
All rights reserved. © Kuwait Times Newspaper 2013 (BUSINESS, Economy ... for many of Kuwait’s investment companies or for the Kuwaiti economy. The global financial crisis of 2008 is not yet over for many of Kuwait’s investment companies or for the Kuwaiti ...
11/09/2013 - 12:42 - comment 0
- Kuwait's rising rents and expat policies: a ticking time bomb?
© 2013 Arab Times Kuwait English Daily. All Rights Reserved. (BUSINESS, Construction & Real Estate, Featured Articles, Kuwait) In this week’s online poll, the Arab Times ... to a hundred percent increase in housing rents in most parts of Kuwait ...
31/12/2013 - 04:57 - comment 0
- Kuwait travel ban for debtors
affect nearly 100,000 people in Kuwait, is due to come into effect January 2, reported the Kuwait Times ... Times citing Kuwait’s Justice Ministry.Debtors will be automatically blacklist ... Kuwait is looking at introducing a travel ban ...
29/11/2012 - 11:53 - comment 0
- Kuwait executes prisoners for the first time in 6 years
executed on Monday for murder After a six year hiatus, Kuwait has executed three ... at Kuwait City's central prison, according to state media agency KUNA. Although severeal death sentences have been handed out over recent years, this is the first time they will be implemented ...
01/04/2013 - 09:33 - comment 0