- Bremer updates members of Iraq's Governing Council regarding Washington plans as two US soldiers die
Chief U.S. administrator L. Paul Bremer on Saturday ... Chief U.S. administrator L. Paul Bremer on Saturday presented Iraq's Governing Council with Bush ... Bremer met with the council as the military reported that a soldier was killed when his vehicle struck ...
18/05/2010 - 14:25 - comment 0
- Bremer: Attacks on US troops in Iraq to intensify
The top U.S. administrator in Iraq, L. Paul Bremer ... The top U.S. administrator in Iraq, L. Paul Bremer, warned Friday that attacks against American forces ... of this country," Bremer said in an interview with The Associated Press. He added that former members ...
18/05/2010 - 14:24 - comment 0
- Bremer says date to hand over power to Iraqis remains firm as Shiite leader demands UN resolution regarding vote
U.S. administrator L. Paul Bremer said Thursday ... U.S. administrator L. Paul Bremer said Thursday that the formula for establishing a new Iraqi ... be respected. Bremer noted during his press conference that there were "dozens" of methods ...
18/05/2010 - 14:18 - comment 0
- US: No delay in plans to hand over sovereignty to provisional Iraqi government
L. Paul Bremer, the most senior American official ... days" L. Paul Bremer, the most senior American official in Iraq, told ... the United Nations wants," Bremer told reporters, according to The AP. He said although ...
18/05/2010 - 14:19 - comment 0
- Bremer: Saddam alive and in Iraq
but is not orchestrating daily attacks on US forces. U.S. administrator L. Paul Bremer also told NBC's ... how many years." Bremer said there's no evidence of any central control ... and try to rally support for him," said Bremer. In time, Bremer said of Saddam, "we'll get ...
18/05/2010 - 14:33 - comment 0
- Two US troops killed in western Iraq as Bremer vows to transfer power as scheduled
march to sovereignty and peace," L. Paul Bremer said at a memorial service for Izzadine Salim, who ...
18/05/2010 - 14:13 - comment 0
- Two US troops die as Bremer approves recruiting former top officers from Saddam's military
in Iraq since the start of April. Also Friday, the top U.S. administrator in Iraq, L. Paul Bremer, announced that the new Iraqi army would start recruiting former high-level officers from Saddam ...
18/05/2010 - 14:14 - comment 0
- Iraq cabinet expanded, list of ministers to be approved by Bremer
would still have to be vetted by the occupation authority, led by L. Paul Bremer. "Besides all ...
18/05/2010 - 14:30 - comment 0
- Bush names special envoy to Iraq
President Bush named L. Paul Bremer, a former ... a President Bush named L. Paul Bremer, a former ambassador and head of the State Department's ... Bremer will become the civilian administrator, heading the transition team that includes retired Army Lt. ...
18/05/2010 - 16:16 - comment 0
- American soldier dies of wounds as Bremer, Annan set to discuss return of UN to Iraq
of Samarra. Meanwhile, the top US official in Iraq, Paul L. Bremer is to seek a return ... York, Bremer is expected to discuss the US plan for a return to Iraqi sovereignty by the end of June. ... Mello, was among at least 20 people who were killed. At his meeting in New York, Bremer ...
18/05/2010 - 14:20 - comment 0