- Qatar and Louis Vuitton: a suite match
LVMH Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy, the French luxury ... LVMH Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy, the French luxury goods conglomerate part owned by Qatar , has ... on the Caribbean island of Saint Barts. The latest addition to LVMH’s growing portfolio of five-star hotels ...
12/08/2013 - 10:04 - comment 0
- Make up for ever creates looks backstage at Georges Hobeika’s Fall-Winter
MAKE UP FOR EVER, the LVMH Group’s professional makeup brand, teams up with international designer Georges Hobeika once more for his Fall-Winter 2009/ ... LaunchMAKE UP FOR EVER, the LVMH Group’s professional makeup brand, teams up with international designer ...
16/05/2010 - 17:46 - comment 0
- new primer designed to protect the skin from harmful uv rays
MAKE UP FOR EVER, the LVMH Group’s professional makeup brand, has developed a new protective primer with SPF 50 / PA+++ designed to protect the skin f MAKE UP FOR EVER, the LVMH Group’s professional makeup brand, has developed a new protective primer ...
16/05/2010 - 17:54 - comment 0
- Tiffany appoints Frederic Cumenal as new Executive Vice President
from the LVMH Group where most recently he was president and chief executive officer of Moet & ...
Press Release - 07/03/2011 - 15:14 - comment 0
- Go further than the common VoIP with M2Msoft.
such as THALES, EADS, LVMH and all French highways have chosen M2Msoft products in military field, boats, business ...
16/05/2010 - 17:28 - comment 0
- Anti-Globalization Hackers Steal Confidential Data at Davos
Arnault of the luxury giant LVMH (Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy), Bill Gates of Microsoft, Bill Clinton, ...
19/05/2010 - 09:52 - comment 0
- Dubai Customs celebrates World Intellectual Property Day
Saba & Co. for Intellectual Property and LVMH Fashion Group. ...
Press Release - 28/04/2014 - 05:30 - comment 0
- Beirut Gate’s final design plans submitted to Solidere
LVMH towers fame; Arquitectonica, a highly regarded US based architectural firm; Nabil Gholam, ...
15/08/2010 - 01:44 - comment 0
- Construction to begin on Beirut Gate
legendary LVMH towers fame; Arquitectonica, a highly-applauded US based architectural firm; Nabil Gholam, ...
15/08/2010 - 09:20 - comment 1
- Abu Dhabi Airport’s Duty Free crosses AED500m revenue mark, a 12.7% increase for 2009
As part of the LVMH (Moet-Hennessy-Louis-Vuitton) Group, DFS’s arrival in Abu Dhabi has meant ...
14/08/2010 - 18:22 - comment 0