- Peres: Sharon's cabinet ruined chances for peace, Labour not to replace religious party amid rabbinical courts crisis
Chairman of the Israeli Labour Party Shimon Peres said Thursday that his party would not join the government if the National Religious Party (NRP) - a Chairman of the Israeli Labour Party Shimon Peres said Thursday that his party would not join ...
18/05/2010 - 14:27 - comment 0
- Why the Egyptian government and activists are just not seeing eye-to-eye on labour reforms
Egypt’s manpower ministry and many labour activists agree that the country’s labour legislation is inadequate and needs reform. But bigger questions remain. Egypt’s manpower ministry and many labour activists agree that the country’s labour legislation ...
02/09/2014 - 12:02 - comment 0
- Wrong timing? Tony Blair parties for wife's birthday in UK while Gaza death toll rises
caused outrage for hosting a lavish birthday party for his wife in the UK, while the Gaza death toll ... a lavish birthday party for his wife on Friday night at their country bolthole in Buckinghamshire, while ... in the UK before hosting the couple’s friends at the party, estimated to have cost about £50,000. He ...
Editor's Choice - 27/07/2014 - 12:14 - comment 0
- Israeli Labour Ministers to Stay in Sharon's Cabinet
Israel’s Labor party ministers in Israel's cross-party government abandoned Wednesday their threat of resignation, giving Prime Minister Ariel Sharon Israel’s Labor party ministers in Israel's cross-party government abandoned Wednesday their threat ...
18/05/2010 - 17:27 - comment 0
- Norway's Labour Government Throws in the Towel
a change." The Labour Party, which governed Norway throughout most of the 20th century and built ... a certain amount of stability thanks to the support of the far-right. "The Labour Party is now so ... Norway's Labour government presented its ...
18/05/2010 - 17:36 - comment 0
- Prominent British opposition leader avoids answering questions on Israel-Palestine talks
Labour party leader Ed Miliband avoided tough ... The Labour party leader Ed Miliband began a three-day visit to Israel and the occupied West Bank ... “We want to encourage the two-state solution that we in the Labour party believe in.” Pressed ...
12/04/2014 - 06:26 - comment 0
- MoF organizes 3rd meeting with UAE team tasked with implementing GCM decisions in labour, education and health
Countries at MoF, the meeting was attended by representatives from the Ministry of Labour, Ministry ... citizens in all domains.” He also praised the efforts undertaken by all parties in supporting the GCM. ... to coordinate with all parties involved in the UAE team tasked with supporting the GCM. The team plays ...
Press Release - 27/06/2011 - 13:05 - comment 0
- UAE Labour Minister issues decree to enforce WPS
All institutions registered under the UAE labour ... All institutions registered under the UAE labour ministry will, from September this year, start making ... (WPS). UAE Labour Minister, Saqr Ghobash, has issued a decree enforcing the new system, which involves ...
16/05/2010 - 17:47 - comment 0
- Ministry of FNCA Affairs Hosts Dialogue on Labour Market Challenges in the UAE in Cooperation with McKinsey & Company
human resource professionals and labour market experts for a discussion on labour market challenges ... other and to discuss various perspectives on the labour market from both a local and federal viewpoint. ... on labour market reform in the GCC. Presentations were also made by the Dubai School of Government ...
17/05/2010 - 21:54 - comment 0
- Party representing Jewish settlers joins Sharon coalition, Labor stays out
The Labour leadership met Sunday afternoon and Mitzna said that his party would not open negotiations ... agreement with a hardline party representing Jewish settlers. Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon signed a coalition agreement with a hardline party representing Jewish settlers. ...
18/05/2010 - 16:20 - comment 0