- du supports Ministry of Labour’s initiatives as official sponsor of International Labour Day
of labourers in nation building, du announced today its partnership with the Ministry of Labour, as official sponsor of their International Labour Day activities. As part of the sponsorship, du will support a marathon by selected labourers, organised by the Ministry. The marathon takes place during International ...
16/05/2010 - 15:04 - comment 0
- Why the Egyptian government and activists are just not seeing eye-to-eye on labour reforms
Labour Law’ believe that both the current labour law and the reforms attempted by the government do ... that the country’s labour legislation is inadequate and needs reform. But the reforms included by government ... Egypt’s manpower ministry and many labour activists ...
02/09/2014 - 11:02 - comment 0
- Labour Ministry & NTPE conduct Film Shows on heat stress awareness at labour camps & work sites
of the government as well as of the companies, workers, media and the public," said Deshpande adding ...
21/06/2010 - 09:39 - comment 0
- Expensive Saudization: Labour Ministry asks for $4 billion in labor reforms
Saudi Ministry of Labor is asking the government to spend SR14.9 billion ($4.0 billion) annually ... that the government attaches to labor reform, and the way in which the labor ministry’s influence has increased ... by high unemployment among Saudi citizens and lagging living standards among the poor, the government ...
06/09/2014 - 20:59 - comment 0
- Dubai Customs presents “Risk Engine” experiment to a delegation from Ministry of Labour
customs drew the attention of different government agencies in the country after having won ... that was developed by Dubai customs drew the attention of different government agencies in the country after having ... of government delegations that revealed an interest in learning about such system and the phases of its ...
Press Release - 18/06/2013 - 05:28 - comment 0
- A shift away from modern day slavery? More impending labour reforms for Qatari migrant workers
of expatriate workers and labor laws of the country, the government of Qatar has announced several changes ... of expatriate workers and labor laws of the country, the government of Qatar has announced several changes ... and safeguard their rights,” said Salih Saeed Al-Sahwi from the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs, as quoted ...
18/05/2014 - 10:50 - comment 0
- An induced identity crisis?GCC expats expected to play part in labour market nationalisation
expert. Many Gulf companies still rely on expats to fill skilled positions, but government backed ... according to an HR expert.Many Gulf companies still rely on expats to fill skilled positions, but government ...
19/05/2014 - 03:00 - comment 0
- Labour camp wins Dubai government award
cleans-up at Dubai Municipality awards ceremony for labour camp environmental initiative Farne Labour camp wins Dubai government awardLeading facilities management company Farnek Avireal cleans-up at Dubai Municipality awards ceremony for labour camp environmental initiative Farnek Avireal one ...
16/05/2010 - 17:11 - comment 0
- Ministry of Labour and Tanmia propose Labour Market Information System for GCC region
Ka’abi, Minister of Labour and Chairman of Tanmia’s Board of Trustees, the Ministry of Labour and T Under the patronage of H.E. Dr Ali Bin Abdullah Al Ka’abi, Minister of Labour and Chairman of Tanmia’s Board of Trustees, the Ministry of Labour and Tanmia, the National Human Resources Development ...
18/05/2010 - 10:25 - comment 0
- minister of labour calls for greater cooperation between government and private sector to achieve emiratisation goals
of Labour and Chairman of the Board of Trustees of Tanmia, the National Human Resource Development a minister of labour calls for greater cooperation between government and private sector to achieve ... as Chairman of Board H.E. Dr. Ali Bin Abdullah Al Ka'abi, UAE Minister of Labour and Chairman ...
17/05/2010 - 20:42 - comment 0