- Sify Technologies Limited (SIFY) Becomes the First-ever Integrated Information & Communication Technology (ICT) Company to Land an International Undersea Cable in India
signed an agreement to land GBI's sub-sea cable system in India. Gulf Bridge International ... will provide a landing station for GBI's cable in Mumbai, India. The GBI cable system, which ... and beyond via Sify's landing station. The launch of GBI's cable system will provide telecom ...
24/05/2010 - 14:59 - comment 0
- University of Dubai to offer Master of Science in Information Systems
of Science degree program in Information Systems Management starting this fall. The University of Dubai (UD) will begin offering a Master of Science (MSc) degree program in Information Systems ... of information systems. The program’s director Dr. Mathew Nicho said, “We designed the program ...
Press Release - 06/09/2012 - 08:14 - comment 0
- Improving government services through a world-class Geographical Information System
for municipal employees, focusing on Geographical Information System (GIS) concepts with an introduction ... training course for municipal employees, focusing on Geographical Information System (GIS) concepts with an introduction to Geodesy. The course enhanced awareness of the GIS system and promote an information ...
Press Release - 26/12/2010 - 16:57 - comment 0
- Delegation from the municipal system briefed on Dubai Municipality experience in the field of land classification
to the Municipality of Dubai during which he was briefed on land classification system in the emirate. ... Manal Al-Shamlan, head of land Information and Issuance of Maps, in addition to a number of experts ... highlighted the importance of the land classification system which plays an important role in supporting ...
Press Release - 19/08/2013 - 10:21 - comment 0
- Dubai Land Department and Emcredit partner to offer information services for real estate industry
Dubai Land Department and Emcredit partner to offer information services for real estate industry ... “The foresight and commitment of the Dubai Land Department, combined with Emcredit’s information ... Dubai Land Department announced today that it has ...
17/05/2010 - 20:25 - comment 0
- Egypt's informal sector and economic growth: true potentials?
informal sector into the official system. During his speech Saturday at a seminar held by the Egyptian Center for Economic Studies (ECES) on “legalisation of the informal sector in Egypt”, De Soto ... for Economic Studies the size of informal activities in Egypt last year was equivalent to approximately 40% ...
12/05/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- Al ‘Adasani and Maani Lay Foundation Stone for Arab Forum for Information Systems Headquarters
Maani, laid the foundation stone for the new headquarters of the Arab Forum for Information Systems ... celebrations. Within this context, the Arab Forum for Information Systems / ATO was inaugurated in Amman ... of sustainable development. The Secretary-General said, “Information technology plays an increasingly ...
16/05/2010 - 17:49 - comment 0
- Department of Municipal Affairs signs Memorandum of Understanding with the Ministry of Land, Transport and Maritime Affairs of the Republic of Korea
and management of geospatial information systems and databases such as Land Information Systems(LIS), Underground ... Information System, and the Land Information System in addition to the underground Facilities Management ... relations in the geospatial information field(GIS, Surveying, Mapping, land/property management and maritime ...
Press Release - 11/12/2012 - 11:13 - comment 0
- KSA wired up to begin monitoring food imports through new electronic system in 2014
packs are the most important information to be taken from the database on the new system, unnamed ... Saudi Arabia will begin using a new electronic system ... Arabia is set to officially begin using an electronic system to control imported foods entering ...
09/12/2013 - 06:56 - comment 0
- Dubai Land Department endorses Damac Properties to process re-sales
the authority to remotely access the Dubai Land Department’s Oqood property registry system. Damac Properties’ ... Damac Properties has been selected by the Dubai Land Department to be granted access to the department’s electronic property registry system ...
Press Release - 08/05/2011 - 10:46 - comment 0