- What Lebanese movies are coming out this fall?
Blog Baladi Lara Speaks Style ...
Blogs Roundup - 18/09/2013 - 14:32 - comment 0
- Egypt's revolution comes to Germany.... in photography form!
by photographers Mosaab El-Shamy, Jonathan Rashad and Sarah Carr are also on display. A project by artist Lara Baladi reflects on the role of images is also included in the space of Reporting on What's Happened . In the halls after Baladi's exhibition, videos from the Kazeboon (Liars) initiative ...
09/10/2012 - 08:03 - comment 0
- Spectacular Art Worth More Than AED 360 Million ($100 Million) from Across the World Offered at the Inaugural DIFC Gulf Art Fair
Tanavoli, Khaled Ben Slimane, Patrizio Travagli, Sophie Ernst, Lara Baladi, Nadim Karam and Simon Hitchens. ...
18/05/2010 - 10:49 - comment 0
- Art Projects – a series of large scale installations will accompany the DIFC Gulf Art Fair 2007, the First Major Contemporary International Art Fair
the monumental gate building.Other works there will include a giant kaleidoscope by Lara Baladi (Townhouse ...
18/05/2010 - 10:53 - comment 0
- The Growth of the Middle East’s Art Market Takes Centre Stage as the DIFC Gulf Art Fair Reaches Out to Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Qatar
such as Mona Hatoum and Lara Baladi to participate on a more global level, we also want to foster an atmosphere ...
18/05/2010 - 10:54 - comment 0
- Take your pick! A week of films, fairs, and fun in Egypt
contemporary artists Huda Lutfi and Lara Baladi will run throughout December. Lutfi and Baladi, both ...
01/12/2013 - 10:01 - comment 0
- Take your pick! Another week, another slew of fun things to in Egypt!
other exhibitions are 'Freedom is Coming' by Lara Baladi, and 'Social Security,' ...
15/12/2013 - 06:01 - comment 0
- art dubai unveils collectors' circle programme for march 2008
a massive kaleidoscope art installation by Cairo-based artist Lara Baladi at the DIFC. In keeping with Art ...
17/05/2010 - 21:34 - comment 0
- The First Major Contemporary International Art Fair launches in the Middle East
Karam, Parviz Tanavoli, and Lara Baladi. A complementary fair celebrating contemporary regional art ...
18/05/2010 - 10:56 - comment 0