- Desperate to attract investment, Jordan tarts up law
and refered it to the Legislation and Opinion Bureau, Industry and Trade Minister Shabib Ammari said ... it to the Legislation and Opinion Bureau, Industry and Trade Minister Shabib Ammari said on Wednesday night. ... law and refered it to the Legislation and Opinion Bureau, Industry and Trade Minister Shabib Ammari ...
20/08/2012 - 11:07 - comment 0
- Do Israelis need to reexamine their opinions on race?
public opinion polls show a majority of Israelis harboring racist sentiments? The principal saw ... be unlearned and replaced with understanding; it cannot be imposed or legislated. Neither can we return ... All rights reserved © The Jerusalem Post 1995 - 2014 (NEWS, Opinions & ...
01/04/2014 - 14:38 - comment 0
- Khaled Youssef breaks the silence, explains controversial constitution stance
by his fellow celebs for his political opinion and approval of a purposed legislation in the Egyptian ... about the allegations against him. Khaled posted , “voting on the legislation was not optional but rather mandatory due to the fact that we as a committee were given two legislations to chose from ...
10/12/2013 - 11:51 - comment 0
- Al Jazeera’s Bureau in Kuwait closed by Kuwait’s Ministry of Information
authorities to close its Bureau in Kuwait, to withdraw the Bureau's license, and to ban its journalists ... by Kuwaiti authorities to close its Bureau in Kuwait, to withdraw the Bureau's license, and to ban its ... the phone to discuss the alleged interference. Al Jazeera acknowledges that its bureau chief in Kuwait had ...
Press Release - 26/12/2010 - 17:01 - comment 0
- Why the Egyptian government and activists are just not seeing eye-to-eye on labour reforms
agree that the country’s labour legislation is inadequate and needs reform. But bigger questions remain. Egypt’s manpower ministry and many labour activists agree that the country’s labour legislation ... do not go far enough, activists say, and instead they have proposed their own draft legislation ...
02/09/2014 - 12:02 - comment 0
- A two way street? Jordanian government seeks public’s feedback on 'reform drive'
on the website of the Opinion and Legislation Bureau, the legislative arm of the Prime Ministry. Each ...
05/08/2014 - 20:51 - comment 0
- Feasibility study recommends launch of credit bureau in Dubai
of the bureau will require the development of the appropriate legislative infrastructure governing data sharing. ... the completion of a feasibility study highlighting the viability of establishing an independent credit bureau in Dubai. A global credit bureau Department of Economic Development (DED) has ...
15/08/2010 - 12:24 - comment 0
- EastNets Service Bureau gains popularity as more than 100 banking and financial organisations choose to outsource IT requirements
in the Middle East has signed its 100th customer on the EastNets Service Bureau (ENSB), marking an important ... EastNets Service Bureau is a comprehensive outsourcing platform established at a secure data centre ... has brought it a growing number of clients. Today we have 100 customers on the EastNets Service Bureau ...
18/05/2010 - 11:13 - comment 0
- Industrialists secure influence on drug legislation
elaborated Sboul, the draft under study at the legislation bureau, states that a decision concerning ...
15/08/2010 - 23:47 - comment 0
- Emirati Feminist Calls for Women's Quota in Legislative Body
represented at Federal National Council (FNC) sessions to voice their opinions on issues concerning national ...
18/05/2010 - 19:18 - comment 0