- Another cruel role reversal: Israel's Leviathan in talks to sell gas to Egypt
billion. The Israeli partners in the Leviathan gas reserve Avner Oil and Gas LP ... point of gas from the reserve, so that BG rather than the Leviathan partners will have to construct ... headlines, Oil & Energy, Egypt) The Israeli partners in the Leviathan gas reserve Avner Oil and Gas ...
30/06/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- Role reversal: when it comes to Leviathan gas exports, Israel must choose between Turkey and Egypt
Leviathan's production infrastructure, The government will restrict natural gas exports via pipeline from the Leviathan gas field, according to the license conditions published today. The license requires the partners in Leviathan to keep capacity of 8-10 billion cubic meters (BCM) of gas ...
27/03/2014 - 02:44 - comment 0
- Time for Turkey and Egypt to search for plan B? Israel's Leviathan gas project 'on hold'
The sources said that, behind the Leviathan ... The partners in Leviathan have rebuffed an offer by Australia's Woodside Petroleum Ltd. (ASX: WPL ) ... behind the Leviathan partners' stubbornness, lies personal animosity by Delek controlling ...
30/04/2014 - 05:15 - comment 0
- The not-so-public friends: Erdogan 'really, really wants' Israeli Leviathan gas
Israeli natural gas via pipeline from the Leviathan gas field. “Erdogan really, really wants ...
12/02/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- What political 'sensitivity'? How Turkey, Cyprus, and Egypt are playing an intense round of tug of war over Israeli gas
to allocate one quarter of the gas in the Leviathan reservoir for export via Cyprus. The idea, which ... and Leviathan’s partners, Noble Energy Inc. (NYSE: NBL ), Delek Group Ltd. (TASE: DLEKG , and Ratio ... from Leviathan, which were raised in the wake of the “green light” for exports that the High Court ...
14/07/2014 - 01:55 - comment 0
- One more item to the boycott list? Israel adamant on becoming a major gas exporter
East Mediterranean Leviathan gas field. The Australian company, considered a leader in the booming liquefied natural gas (LNG) sector, signed a preliminary agreement Thursday to buy a quarter of the Leviathan field off the coast of Israel for up to $2.55 billion. Leviathan is estimated to hold about 19 ...
11/02/2014 - 14:59 - comment 1
- Passing gas: After historic $1.2 billion gas deal with Palestine, Israel to build pipeline to Jordan
public." The ministry commissioned the project on behalf of Tamar and Leviathan partner Noble ... in the Leviathan field with Delek Group Ltd. (TASE: DLEKG) and Ratio Oil Exploration (1992) LP (TASE:RATI.L). Earlier this week the Leviathan partners signed a deal to sell $1.2 billion worth of natural gas ...
08/01/2014 - 14:38 - comment 0
- Well-deserved: Gaza attacks reduce demand for Israeli gas
to supply 7 BCM annually from Leviathan. Both deals will be delivered by pipeline (built by the customers) ... deals for Leviathan with other customers." If Noble Energy and its partner Delek Group ... its current 1 BCM annually to 3.6 BCM by 2017/2018 when the Leviathan field will come on-stream. ...
28/07/2014 - 04:13 - comment 0
- Lebanon's gas could be easily accesible, experts claim
as in Tamar and Leviathan [gas fields offshore Israel],” said Neil Hodgson, director of geoscience at Spectrum ... thought that the main plaque [layer] offshore Lebanon has the same age as in Tamar and Leviathan [gas ...
24/04/2013 - 09:41 - comment 0
- Business is business: Israel to officially become Jordan's biggest energy supplier
from the Leviathan gas field, a large field in waters around 130 kilometres west of Haifa. The Leviathan gas field is also the source for gas that will be bought from Israeli and American companies ...
04/09/2014 - 09:34 - comment 0