- Egypt's liberal parties seek alliance ahead of Parliamentary elections
led by the country's oldest liberal party, the Wafd Party. ... alliance led by the country's oldest liberal party, the Wafd Party. Ahmed El-Boraie, a former minister of social solidarity and a leading official of the liberal Dostour Party, said in public ...
16/08/2014 - 18:20 - comment 0
- Not a saviour: Qatar says it won't liberate Europe from dependency on precarious Russian gas
Qatar is the world's largest producer of liquefied natural gas (LNG). Wealthy gas producer Qatar has no plans to pitch in as an alternative supplier as Europe seeks to reduce its r ...
24/09/2014 - 13:07 - comment 0
- An impending frenzy? Liberalization of Saudi stock market to usher 'new era' in GCC investments
reign investors are salivating at the prospect of investing in Saudi Arabia’s well developed but frontier market with a string of world-class companies that have remained largely out of the portfolio of global f ...
22/09/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- Militants from the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine (DFLP
Militants from the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine (DFLP) © 2014 Al Bawaba ( www.albawaba.com ) (NEWS, photo of the week, Middle ...
07/06/2014 - 09:34 - comment 0
- Haniyeh vows Hamas will liberate Palestine
Gaza Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh on Friday said that the Palestinians would not accept anything less than an end to Israel's blockade of Gaza, as Israeli forces continued to attack the besieged enclave. ...
22/08/2014 - 18:06 - comment 0
- Liberalization under the auspices of the palace: migration reform in Morocco
Populaires-USFP) in 1998. Economic liberalization and relative democratic reform became policy priorities during ... investment ; drafting a more “liberal” 2011 constitution in response to Morocco’s February 20thmovement; ...
14/07/2014 - 16:04 - comment 0
- Could the ICC be Palestine's ticket to liberation?
Why the Palestinians should push for membership in the International Criminal Court; Gaza residents spend Ramadan constantly afraid of death as Israeli warplanes and drones roar overhead; The Arab World's C ...
Blogs Roundup - 23/07/2014 - 13:20 - comment 0
- Liberalizing lebanon's rent market: potentials, speculations, and evictions
that are currently pushing for the liberalization of lease contracts, with one goal being to get old tenants – ... to note that this is the context currently framing the debate over liberalizing old rent contracts, ... liberalizing old leases. However, the interest groups seeking to free up some land in Beirut put tremendous ...
09/06/2014 - 09:36 - comment 0
- Harki veterans, former northern African soldiers of the French army during the Algerian national Liberation war (1957-62), sit next to pictures of refugee camps as they attend a meeting of the Harkis' Liaison Committee on May 10, 2014 in Colombey-les-deux
Harki veterans, former northern African soldiers of the French army during the Algerian national Liberation war (1957-62), sit next to pictures of refugee camps as they attend a meeting of the Harkis' Liaison Committee on May 10, 2014 in Colombey-les-deux-Eglises, ...
12/05/2014 - 07:11 - comment 0
- Will the Ukraine crisis give Qatar a chance to liberate Europe from Russian gas dependency? Maybe not, but it's certainly worth considering
Qatar, the leading natural gas producer in the Arab world, can supply natural gas to countries like Turkey, Italy, Poland and Hungary, where dependency on Russian gas imports is now perceived as a threat to nati ...
13/05/2014 - 22:56 - comment 0