- German Linde to construct air separation plant for Saudi GAS
The Saudi National Industrial Gases Company (GAS) has ... Gases Company (GAS) has awarded a 350 million Saudi riyal ($93 million) lump sum contract for the construction of one of the world's largest air separation units (ASU) to Linde AG of Germany, confirmed ...
15/08/2010 - 14:17 - comment 0
- Sabic affiliate gas awards air separation unit construction contracts to Linde AG and Linarco
Industrial Gases Company (GAS), has recently awarded two turn-key contracts to the Linde AG of Germany ... SABIC affiliate, National Industrial Gases Company (GAS), has recently awarded two turn-key contracts to the Linde AG of Germany and Linarco Saudi Arabia ...
15/08/2010 - 10:29 - comment 0
- Tasnee, Sahara, SIPCHEM, in Partnership with Basell Polyolefins Award Ethylene Cracker Project to Linde and Samsung
of the Ethylene cracker and utilities project to Linde AG of Germany and Samsung Engineering Company of South ... secured needed allocation of hydrocarbon gases from Saudi Aramco to supply the project with feedstock ... using Linde technology. Ethylene is the main building block for petrochemicals and among its ...
18/05/2010 - 13:22 - comment 0
- Qatar becomes 2nd largest helium producer on the planet
had been signed with Air Liquide, Iwatani Corporation and Linde Gases, a Linde Group division, ... production till 2032, while Linde Gases will get 30 per cent and the Iwatani Corporation 20 per cent. RasGas ...
16/07/2013 - 11:10 - comment 1
- ADNOC Group, EMC launch Mercedes-Benz’s Corporate Affinity Program for employees
Limited (BOROUGE) and ADNOC Linde Industrial Gases Company Limited (ELEXIER), Maritime Transportation ...
Press Release - 20/07/2011 - 12:33 - comment 0
- SABIC 1Q03 profits up 358 percent on 1Q02
acquisition with Sud-Chemie of Scientific Design Company Inc. from Linde AG; and the recent implementation ... in 1976, when the Saudi Arabian Government decided to use hydrocarbon gases released in the production ...
15/08/2010 - 12:48 - comment 0
- European Stocks Remain Undecided despite Weak Economic Data
the bank. Linde, a maker of industrial gases was one of the day’s biggest losers with a 2.10% decline. ...
14/08/2010 - 18:53 - comment 0