- A lion by any other name would roar as loudly: Cuddly Gaza Strip lion cubs named after Hamas missiles
Two lion cubs born in the Gaza Strip have been named ... Arabic for "dawn" and "clay". Two lion cubs born ... for "dawn" and "clay." " It is the first time lions have been born in the Gaza Strip ...
Editor's Choice - 20/11/2013 - 20:45 - comment 0
- When education is a luxury: tuition fees are eating the lion’s share of family income in the UAE
for the lion’s share of their household budget. “No, I don’t think that tuition fees at AUS are affordable ...
03/09/2013 - 12:46 - comment 0
- BenQ out to grab lion’s share of Middle East’s young and trendy
Launches 5th Generation Touch Screen Camera . 2010 Red Dot Award winner BenQ has launched the T1260 digital camera, its latest 5th generation touch screen digital camera, as the leading ...
28/09/2010 - 10:08 - comment 0
- Minister: Trade accounted for lion’s share of Dubai’s economy
Trade accounted for the lion’s share of Dubai’s economy by contributing 20% to GDP growth during 2004-05, according to Shaikha Lubna Al Qasimi, UAE Minister of Economy. This sector is important to Dubai’s economy as it posted a rise of 110% during the period 2001-04. "Dubai is at the forefront ...
15/08/2010 - 10:20 - comment 0
- Jordanian companies get the lion’s share of Katrana Cement Company Contracts
Katrana Cement Company announced that it has chosen Mid- Contracting to carry out the civil work and construction of the Katrana Cement Plant. The choice of Mid-Contracting came after carefully stu ...
15/08/2010 - 01:26 - comment 0
- A Lion (R) and lioness look on from inside their cage at the Bisan City tourist village zoo
A Lion (R) and lioness look on from inside their cage at the Bisan City tourist village zoo © 2014 Al Bawaba ( www.albawaba.com ) (NEWS, photo of the week, Middle ...
16/08/2014 - 09:25 - comment 0
- The Lion's share: Saudi Arabia captures 53% of Dubai's real estate investments
Citizens of the UAE captured the highest portion of property investments in Dubai valued at more than AED12.5 billion ($3.5), the DLD report said. Saudi investors have captured 53 perc ...
18/08/2014 - 11:26 - comment 0
- Winners of UAE Young Lions 2010 to Participate in Cannes Competition on All Expense-Paid Trip
the winners of the UAE Young Lions 2010 who will be flown on an all-expense paid trip to Cannes for participating in the Young Lions Competition as part of the 57th Cannes Lions International Advertising Festival. The Young Lions Competition is open to advertising professionals up to 28 years old. ...
19/05/2010 - 16:12 - comment 0
- Dubai to roar with laughter at standup comedian Maz Jobrani's "My Lion is Moist Tour” this May
brand new tour ‘’My Lion is Moist Tour.” Iranian-American standup comedian Maz Jobrani will make you roar with laughter with his brand new tour ‘’My Lion is Moist Tour.” ... with laughter with his brand new tour ‘’My Lion is Moist Tour.”The funnyman first performed in Dubai in 2007 ...
27/04/2014 - 08:20 - comment 0
- Passerby captures lion roaming the streets of Kuwait
Runaway lion captured by street-smart Kuwaiti ... to an article in the Daily Star , a passerby spotted a lion in Kuwait's upmarket Bayan district. He lured the lion into his car's backseat. After spending a few minutes with the lion in the car, he became ...
Editor's Choice - 08/09/2013 - 12:14 - comment 0