- Philips Buys 40 percent Stake in Lite-Tech
in Lite-Tech, the Dubai-based manufacturer of lighting fixtures, the Gulf News reported on Sunday. Follo Philips Lighting has taken a 40 percent stake in Lite-Tech, the Dubai-based manufacturer of lighting ... Naboodah Group - comes down to 60 percent. With Philips coming on board, Lite-Tech's plant ...
19/05/2010 - 11:03 - comment 0
- Philips Lighting establishes joint venture with Dubai-based Lite-Tech
Dubai-based Lite-Tech, a subsidiary of Dubai ... of lighting fixtures. Dubai-based Lite-Tech, a subsidiary of Dubai Investments ... stake in Lite-Tech, the local manufacturer of luminaries. The shareholding of the existing owners – ...
16/08/2010 - 00:01 - comment 0
- tripp lite appoints empa me as regional distributor for gcc region
distributor follows the closure of Tech Data ME, Tripp Lite’s former channel partner in the region. ... Tripp Lite, the world’s leading manufacturer of power protection equipment, has appointed Dubai-based Empa as a Regional distributor of Tripp Lite’s p ...
17/05/2010 - 21:52 - comment 0
- Dubai Investments targets strong growth in Gulf, showcases innovations at 15th GCC Joint Expo
Dynamic Services, Drive Dubai, Lite-Tech Industries and Gulf Metal Craft. The participating DI ... coupled with manufacturing and distribution capabilities, while Lite-Tech is showcasing its latest LED ...
Press Release - 27/05/2014 - 10:56 - comment 0
- Samsung to showcase Cutting Edge Technology at GITEX Shopper and GITEX Technology Week
industry. Consumers are becoming increasingly tech savvy and we are excited to be showcasing our most ... The ATIV Book 9 Lite series will also be displayed alongside the SLM2675F and CLX3305FW printer series, ...
Press Release - 03/10/2013 - 09:10 - comment 0
- axiom CEO Outlines GSMA Mobile World Congress hopes and predictions
and the tech will sit up and take notice. Aside from that, I’m looking forward to trying out the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite, and industry insiders are implying there may be some demonstrations of Tizen, a new ...
Press Release - 20/02/2014 - 09:41 - comment 0
- Dubai Investments contributes to UAE’s manufacturing and industrial growth
Factory LLC, Lite Tech Industries LLC, Gulf Dynamic Services LLC, Techno Rubber Company LLC, Folcra Beach ...
Press Release - 22/09/2013 - 09:57 - comment 0
- M'Sharie Group Companies' Forum discusses emerging business opportunities in the region
of the group. Speaking on the emerging business opportunities in Iraq, Mouayad Hassan, General Manager of Lite Tech ... Emicool and Gulf Dynamic Services, besides Lite Tech, Gulf Metal Craft and Labtec. ...
18/05/2010 - 13:31 - comment 0
- Dubai Investments showcases subsidiaries’ line-up of industrial products and services at Build Libya 2012
is showcasing companies such as light fixture manufacturer Lite Tech; cable management system pioneer Gulf Metal ...
Press Release - 21/05/2012 - 12:23 - comment 0
- Dubai Investments’ pioneering models across diversified sectors achieve strong growth
Extrusion LLC, Lite Tech & Techno Rubber. In real estate, DI created a totally new concept ...
Press Release - 20/10/2013 - 09:44 - comment 0