- imperial college london diabetes centre joins the world diabetes day monument challenge “light up the skyline!”
imperial college london diabetes centre joins the world diabetes day monument challenge “light up ... the skyline” on the first UN observed World Diabetes Day 2007. Imperial College London Diabetes Centre (ICLDC) ... College London Diabetes Centre (ICLDC) and the Ministry of Health, have pledged allegiance as the nation ...
17/05/2010 - 21:39 - comment 0
- Imperial College London Diabetes Centre, Injazat Data Systems sign an IT-managed services contract
Abu Dhabi’s new Imperial College London Diabetes Centre (ICLDC) recently signed a long-term contract ... and technology services to the Imperial College London Diabetes Centre.” “Injazat’s holistic approach helps ... the Imperial College London Diabetes Centre to streamline its operations, achieve greater economies of scale ...
18/05/2010 - 11:15 - comment 0
- Injazat joins 3rd ‘I PLAY SPORTS!’ football tournament in support of national diabetes awareness campaign
organized by the Imperial College London Diabetes Centre (ICLDC). The competition ran from August 22, 2010 ... London Diabetes Centre (ICLDC). ... Diabetes Centre’s sports initiative gains corporate ...
29/08/2010 - 10:20 - comment 0
- Beat Diabetes. Take the test at Oasis Centre
free diabetes tests on 13 and 14 November at Oasis Centre. The free diabetes tests are part ... on the free tests, Renuka Jagtiani, Director, Landmark Group, said: “The free diabetes test centres at Oasis Centre is part of our ‘Beat Diabetes’ initiative. The fact that one in two people with Type 2 diabetes do ...
16/05/2010 - 17:21 - comment 0
- Leading scientists to attend diabetes symposium in Doha
of Diabetes: Towards Precision Medicine’ on 26-27 January at the Qatar National Convention Centre in Doha. ... in Type 2 diabetes’. Other presenters in the workshop include Dr Timothy Spector, Kings College London ... of Qatar Foundation Research and Development, will host a symposium on ‘Systems Biology of Diabetes ...
Press Release - 21/01/2014 - 06:00 - comment 0
- Daman partners with ICLDC and Emirates Foundation in Diabetes awareness and prevention campaign; Walk UAE 2008 announcement kick-starts World Diabete
Diabetes Centre (ICLDC), in partnership with the Emirates Foundation. “Daman is committed to raising ... Insurance Company – Daman, has put its weight behind WALK UAE, the nation’s landmark Diabetes awarene ... the nation’s landmark Diabetes awareness event (scheduled for Friday November 28 2008 in Abu Dhabi). More than ...
16/05/2010 - 18:33 - comment 0
- Injazat champions active lifestyle for optimal health via “Play for Life 2013” football tournament
for Life 2013,’ an annual football tournament organized by the Imperial College London Diabetes Centre ... organized by the Imperial College London Diabetes Centre in Abu Dhabi. ... effects of sedentary lifestyles such as the prevalence of diabetes in the UAE. “Play for Life is a fun ...
Press Release - 06/10/2013 - 12:17 - comment 0
- QBRI shares in the identification of a genetic link between type 2 diabetes and cancer
College London, and CNRS-Lille France has identified a genetic marker that will help identify which patients with type 2 diabetes, T2D, are most likely to develop certain kinds of cancer. ... of Qatar Foundation Research and Development, Imperial College London, and CNRS-Lille France has identified ...
Press Release - 28/07/2013 - 06:46 - comment 0
- ICLDC joins 500 buildings worldwide in a Global Monument Challenge drawing attention to Diabetes
Abu Dhabi’s Imperial College London Diabetes Centre ... t Abu Dhabi’s Imperial College London Diabetes Centre will be illuminated in blue to mark World Diabetes ... from last year’s inaugural walk. About Imperial College London Diabetes Centre The Imperial ...
16/05/2010 - 18:31 - comment 0
- UAE now ranks 8 notches lower in global prevalence of diabetes
London Diabetes Centre have also helped bring in more effective treatments and expertise. Moreover, major ... tournament among its most successful initiatives. Organized by the Imperial College London Diabetes ... An unintended by product of this modernization has been the rise in lifestyle conditions such as diabetes ...
Press Release - 07/10/2012 - 05:44 - comment 0