- Israeli Housing Minister plans to build 10,000 settlement homes to relieve housing crisis
10,000 homes in the West Bank and East Jerusalem to lower housing costs, Housing Minister Uri Ariel ... 10,000 homes in the West Bank and East Jerusalem to lower housing costs, Housing Minister Uri Ariel ... Bank and East Jerusalem to lower housing costs, Housing Minister Uri Ariel was quoted as saying ...
14/07/2013 - 10:06 - comment 0
- Save the date: Morsi confirms parliamentary elections
Elections for Egypt’s lower house of parliament , the House of Representatives, will begin in April and take place over four stages with the House finally convening in July. President Mohamed Morsi ... planned) (NEWS, Main headlines, Regional News, Egypt) Elections for Egypt’s lower house ...
23/02/2013 - 06:01 - comment 0
- Jordanian parliament votes to expel Israel's ambassador
Members of Jordan's Lower House voted to expel ... The majority of the 150-member Lower House on Wednesday voted in favour of a motion to expel Israel’s ... heads the Palestine Committee. Ahead of the vote, Lower House Speaker Atef Tarawneh explained ...
27/02/2014 - 20:07 - comment 0
- Controversial amendments passed in Jordanian lower house restricting journalists and internet
The Lower House on Tuesday passed the controversial ... described as a return to the "martial law" era. The Lower House ... who is also a columnist with Al Ghad daily, and Lower House Speaker Abdul Karim Dughmi. Nimri ...
12/09/2012 - 14:25 - comment 0
- Put your money where your wolf whistle is! Jordan puts a price on sexual harassment
not list it as a crime. Some 20 MPs submitted a memo to the Lower House’s permanent office on Thursday ... as the current Penal Code does not list it as a crime.Some 20 MPs submitted a memo to the Lower House’s permanent ...
Editor's Choice - 07/09/2014 - 12:27 - comment 0
- Jordanian Lower House fails to resolve Electric companies strike
according to its website. CEGCO strike Meanwhile, a meeting held at the Lower House on Monday ...
10/04/2012 - 08:02 - comment 0
- Abu-Ghazaleh calls for the cancellation of the lifetime pension law for Lower and Upper Houses members or to be optional
in Doha. He firstly said that he objects a lifetime pension law for members of the Lower and Upper Houses which grant them this privilege regardless of their service periods. He also requested at least ...
Press Release - 26/04/2012 - 06:18 - comment 0
- Jordan's lower house gives up 15% salaries to treasury
Deputies on Wednesday agreed to deduct 15 per cent of their salaries for the Treasury to address the difficult economic situation, for six months starting the end of May. Deputies on We ...
24/05/2012 - 08:50 - comment 0
- Bahrain-Based Gulf Finance House Lowered To 'BB+/B' On Weakened Stand-Alone Credit Profile; Outlook Negative
on earnings and prompting revisions of business models. We are lowering our counterparty credit ratings on GFH ... 26, 2009--Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today said it has lowered its long- and short-term counterparty credit ratings on Bahrain-based Gulf Finance House G.S.C. (GFH) to 'BB+/B' ...
16/05/2010 - 17:21 - comment 0
- Swiss Lower House Votes in Favor of Joining the UN
Switzerland's lower house of parliament ... Switzerland's lower house of parliament on Wednesday voted overwhelmingly in favor of the country becoming ... initiative and the country's upper house also endorsed the move during a vote last June. The lower ...
18/05/2010 - 17:45 - comment 0