- NBK holds its 6th Annual International Advisory Board Meeting in Kuwait
Group, Switzerland, Lubna Olayan, Deputy Chairman and CEO, Olayan Financial Company, Saudi Arabia, ...
Press Release - 15/04/2013 - 11:11 - comment 0
- Majid Al Futtaim signs $150 million investment deal in Egypt
Futtaim (30%), Mr. Naguib Sawiris of Orascom Telecom (40%) and Ms. Lubna Olayan of Olayan Financing ... Francois de Mountaudoin, CEO of Majid Al Futtaim Holding. “Our partnership with Orascom Telecom and Olayan ...
15/08/2010 - 09:55 - comment 0
- How women are transforming "doing business" in the Middle East
. 2. Lubna Olayan Across the border, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has its own Lubna to boast about. ... estate and financing. Similarly to her Emirati namesake, Lubna Olayan also gained recognition among peers ... economies and serve as a pathway to success for Arab businesswomen. 1. Sheikha Lubna Al Qasimi Aside ...
05/01/2014 - 10:47 - comment 0
- NBK holds its 4th International Advisory Board Meeting in Kuwait
Chairman and Director General, Arab Fund, from Kuwait and Lubna Olayan, CEO of Olayan Financing Company ...
Press Release - 30/10/2011 - 07:13 - comment 0
- Is Saudi Arabia ready for powerful businesswomen?
This year’s keynote speech was delivered by female Chief Executive Officer of Olayan Financing Company, Lubna Olayan. Without the conventional head scarf, she spoke of a new "Saudi Vision for Growth” in front ...
15/08/2010 - 11:22 - comment 0
- Forbes Arabia unveils first-ever listing of 50 most powerful businesswomen in the Arab World
is Saudi Arabian businesswoman Lubna S. Olayan, a principal of The Olayan Group, CEO of Olayan Financing Company and non-executive director of numerous companies. A major investor in the Saudi economy, Olayan Financing is consistently ranked in the top echelon of Saudi and Gulf companies. Ms. Olayan ...
15/08/2010 - 09:18 - comment 1
- Forbes Middle East reveals names region's 200 most powerful women
Arabia follows with 12 entries; Lubna Olayan, CEO of Olayan Financing Company, is the leading Saudi woman ... of total entries. The UAE’s Sheikha Lubna Bint Khalid Al Qasimi ranks first, followed by Oman’s Dr. Rawya ...
16/09/2014 - 22:23 - comment 0
- AUC launches The Cairo Review of Global Affairs
vice president for studies at the Carnegie Endowment and former deputy prime minister of Jordan; Lubna S. Olayan, CEO of Olayan Financing Co.; David B. Ottaway, fellow at the Woodrow Wilson Center ...
Press Release - 24/01/2011 - 13:13 - comment 0
- NBK forms 1st Middle East International Advisory Board, chaired by former Prime Minister of the UK
and Director General, Arab Fund for Social & Economic Development, Kuwait- Lubna Olayan, Chairman, Olayan ...
15/08/2010 - 00:25 - comment 0
- ABANA celebrates 25th Anniversary honoring Abdul Aziz Al-Ghurair, CEO of Mashreq
by H. E. Riad Salamé, Dr. Mohamed El-Erian, Faisal Hamad Al Ayyar, Lubna Olayan, Dr. Richard Debs ...
16/05/2010 - 17:32 - comment 0