- Mohammed Shafik Gabr Chairman of the ARTOC Group for Investment and Development to Speak at the 3rd U.S.-Arab Economic Forum
Egyptian business leader Mr. Mohammed Shafik Gabr ... at the Mohammed Shafik Gabr Chairman of the ARTOC Group for Investment and Development to Speak at the 3rd U.S.-Arab Economic Forum Egyptian business leader Mr. Mohammed Shafik Gabr, Chairman and Managing Director ...
17/05/2010 - 19:25 - comment 0
- Geneva to host Arab World Competitiveness Meeting
Chu, chairman and chief executive officer of the Hong Kong-based First Eastern Investment Group, and M. Shafik Gabr, chairman and chief executive officer of Egypt’s Artoc Group for Investment & ...
15/08/2010 - 13:10 - comment 0
- Egyptian diver ready to plunge over 350m to break world record
Ahmed Gabr has been training for 4 years to beat the record with a 15 hour dive that will 'break the frontiers of our knowledge of how the human body can survive at such depths'; 'Let’s Be Cops' or let's not; and 15 Palestinians ...
Blogs Roundup - 15/09/2014 - 06:08 - comment 0
- Arab governments urged to make fate of young people top priority
Chairman M. Shafik Gabr, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Artoc Group for Investment & ... would like to see in the next 24 months a true revolution in the whole Arab education system." Gabr ...
15/08/2010 - 09:30 - comment 0
- AUC holds fall 2009 commencement ceremony for undergraduates
as an internationally recognized jurist and legal scholar. Also recognized at the ceremony was Shafik Gabr, chairman ... and the associated Mohamed M. El-Beleidy Academic Award, both of which go to the student with the highest grade point ...
16/05/2010 - 16:07 - comment 0
- How did Egypt's 16 richest businessmen get so rich?
With a net worth of $720m, Shafik Gabr is the richest known millionaire in Egypt. Gabr founded and built ... companies. Being a vivid art collector and with focus on Orientalist art, Gabr owns a foundation ... the Medaille de Paris because he personally oversaw the renovation of France’s Hotel Ritz, spending about $1m ...
22/01/2014 - 04:00 - comment 0
- ARTOC Group invests US$10 million in UAE Innovations Fund
the commercial arm of the Higher Colleges of Technology in the UAE, announced that Mohamed Shafik Gabr, ARTOC ... such as ARTOC Group and Mohamed Shafik Gabr’s appointment to the Board give further substance to Sheikh Al ... Mohamed Shafik Gabr said: “CERT provides investors with a great opportunity to participate in the ongoing ...
15/08/2010 - 00:27 - comment 0
- Leaders gearing up for the World Economic Forum on the Middle East in Egypt
Saudi Arabia; M. Shafik Gabr, Chairman and Managing Director, Artoc Group for Investment & ... of Foreign Affairs, Sheikh Ahmed M. Al Khalifa, Minister of Finance; Djibouti, Dileita Mohamed Dileita, Prime ... Gheit, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Rachid M. Rachid, Minister of Trade and Industry, Gamal H. Mubarak, ...
15/08/2010 - 09:13 - comment 0
- President Mubarak to inaugurate the World Economic Forum on the Middle East in Egypt
and Chief Executive Officer, Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC), Saudi Arabia; M. Shafik Gabr ... Chairman, PADICO, Palestinian Territories; Arif M. Naqvi, Vice-Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Abraaj ... Anthony Allum, Chairman, Halcrow Group, United Kingdom; Mohammed Alshaya, Chief Executive Officer, M ...
15/08/2010 - 09:15 - comment 0
- Bahrain Financial Harbour supports the World Economic Forum’s Arab Business Council meeting in Manama
of Qatar; Rachid M. Rachid, Minister of Foreign Trade and Industry of Egypt; Iyad Allawi, Former Prime Minister of Iraq; M. Shafik Gabr, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Artoc Group for Investment & ...
15/08/2010 - 09:30 - comment 0