- KSA Hydrocarbon advantage
chief investment strategist at Masic in Saudi Arabia, told Arab News. His remarks follow a recent ... Arabia," John Sfakianakis, chief investment strategist at Masic in Saudi Arabia, t ...
16/05/2013 - 14:01 - comment 0
- SAMA not concerned about the US government shutdown
“The repercussions of a US default will be catastrophic for the global economy, but we are far from that," said chief investment strategist at Masic ... at Masic, said: “Markets are not expecting a surprise from the US in terms of either a default ...
06/10/2013 - 10:08 - comment 0
- Intelligent transport heading your way: Riyadh summit to focus on current "smart" rail projects
of Works, Bahrain, MASIC and Council of Saudi Chambers will focus exclusively on the future of the railway ...
05/05/2014 - 12:00 - comment 0
- Wait until Iran joins in: Saudi oil production hits 12 year high
strategist at Riyadh-based MASIC, an investment company. “With Brent oil prices now stable around the same ...
20/02/2014 - 19:33 - comment 0
- Corruption, migrant worker deaths, weather problems, and now this: Qatar reduces number of World Cup stadiums by one third
at investment company MASIC in Riyadh, said in an e-mail to Bloomberg . “It does always make good sense ...
21/04/2014 - 19:46 - comment 0
- Saudi sets record budget for 2014
Sfakianakis, chief investment strategist at Saudi investment firm MASIC, told Al Arabiya News. Spending ...
23/12/2013 - 13:24 - comment 0
- HSBC ‘optimistic’ UAE, Qatar will gain emerging markets status
said John Sfakianakis, chief investment strategist of Masic, a Saudi Arabian family investment company ...
03/06/2013 - 08:05 - comment 0
- Saudi stock market might lead integration of regional exchanges
at Masic in Saudi Arabia, said: “Any step that makes the Tadawul more approachable and international can ...
09/05/2013 - 04:55 - comment 0
- Gulf markets take nosedive over Ukraine crisis
said John Sfakianakis, chief investment strategist at Saudi investment firm MASIC. "I don't ...
04/03/2014 - 04:00 - comment 0
- Envisioning the possible: how much would Qatar's economy actually lose out on if it lost the World Cup?
investment strategist at MASIC, a Riyadh-based investment firm. “The economy will continue to do well. ...
04/06/2014 - 03:00 - comment 0