- Evason Ma’In Hot Springs & Six Senses Spa successfully plants 1,000 olive trees in Ma’In
eco-friendly luxurious touristic destination-Evason Ma’In Hot Springs and Six Senses Spa planted 1,000 olive ... and giving back to the environment, Jordan’s eco-friendly luxurious touristic destination-Evason Ma’In Hot Springs and Six Senses Spa planted 1,000 olive trees around the resort area. Evason Ma’In Hot ...
Press Release - 05/04/2011 - 08:36 - comment 0
- Participants of “Shams Ma’an” Conference visit the Project’s Site in Ma’an Development Area
After the launch of the Shams Ma'an Project ... After the launch of the Shams Ma'an Project presentation, participants visited the project's site which is located in the southern parts of Jordan within Ma'an Development Area's (MDA) ...
06/06/2010 - 15:05 - comment 0
- Ma’an development company (MDC) accredited as master developer for Ma’an development area (MDA)
between the Development Zones Commission (DZC) and Ma’an Development Company (MDC) by which MDC wa Ma’an development company (MDC) accredited as master developer for Ma’an development area (MDA) ... and Ma’an Development Company (MDC) by which MDC was officially named the master developer for the Ma ...
16/05/2010 - 18:03 - comment 0
- Ma’an Development Company and Hadeed Emirates Construction Sign MoU to Build Landmark Metals Factory in Ma’an
vision to develop and foster the economy of the South of Jordan, Ma'an Development Company (MDC) ... and foster the economy of the South of Jordan, Ma'an Development Company (MDC) signed a Memorandum ... Park" of the Ma'an Development Area (MDA). The MoU, signed by Mr. Samir Dabbas, CEO of Hadeed ...
17/05/2010 - 19:32 - comment 0
- Replacing oil? Ma'aden signs $5 billion dear worth of phosphate agreements
Ma’aden Wa’ad Al-Shamal Phosphate Company (MWSPC), an affiliate of Saudi Arabian Mining Company (Ma'aden), on Monday signed SR18.9 billion ($5 billion) financing facilities with a consortium of 20 ... 2016. MWSPC is a joint venture company formed by Ma’aden to develop the project with the Mosaic Company ...
02/07/2014 - 19:43 - comment 0
- Replacing oil with minerals: Saudi Ma'aden has $1.5 billion worth of ambitions up its sleeve
Ma’aden has already secured a $4.2 billion loan ... the company said on Thursday. The company, better known as Ma’aden, intends to use the money to expand its ... filing, adding that a date for the shareholder vote would be announced later. Ma’aden is in the middle ...
18/05/2014 - 11:40 - comment 0
- It's always sunny in Jordan: US company to introduce solar energy in Ma'an
The US company said it has also finalised a long-term operations and maintenance contract for the project, which is expected to be operational by early 2016. First Solar, a global provi ...
05/08/2014 - 21:01 - comment 0
- ASUS announces AM1M-A and AM1I-A motherboards
ASUS Middle East announced AM1M-A and AM1I-A, two ... announced AM1M-A and AM1I-A, two exciting new motherboards that support the latest AMD AM1-socketed SoC ... and excellent graphic performance from the APUs, both AM1M-A and AM1I-A are great-value choices for desktops ...
Press Release - 18/03/2014 - 13:40 - comment 0
- Tamkeen visits Ma’atam Isa Town and Shaikhan Al Farsi Centre
Tamkeen held two orientation sessions at Ma’atem Isa ... As part of its Community Engagement Initiative, Tamkeen held two orientation sessions at Ma’atem Isa Town ... of its Community Engagement Initiative, Tamkeen held two orientation sessions at Ma’atem Isa Town ...
Press Release - 04/02/2014 - 06:48 - comment 0
- Yo-Yo Ma’s Silk Road Ensemble makes way into Muscat
in Oman, visiting Muscat music students. World famous cellist Yo-Yo Ma and his ... route at the Royal Opera House Muscat on Wednesday.The Silk Road Ensemble, a project started by Ma ... to the Mediterranean, as well as other countries connected to the trade route. Sixteen members, including Ma, were ...
27/01/2014 - 12:19 - comment 0