- NCB Capital believes KSA banking sector offers compelling investment opportunity
ability to expand their loan books due to higher capital,” said Mahmood Akbar, equity research analyst ... of local banks continue to be broadly neutral on the outlook of interest yields,” said Mahmood Akbar. “In ... Forecasts broadly unchanged; conservative on NIMs improvement Continuing his observations, Mahmood Akbar ...
Press Release - 16/09/2013 - 05:42 - comment 0
- NCB Capital believes the pressure on Saudi banks margins due to increased competition is already priced-in
that is also due to reduced income from brokerage,” said Mahmood Akbar, Equity Research Analyst at NCB Capital. ... “Our NIMs’ estimates are more conservative than management guidance,” notes Mahmood Akbar. “We believe ... expect valuation multiples to revert to its historic mean,” stated Mahmood Akbar. “We revise our ...
Press Release - 20/03/2013 - 09:22 - comment 0
- NCB Capital believes the recently published laws by SAMA will benefit the Kingdom
the securities business,” said Mahmood Akbar, Equity Research Analyst at NCB Capital. “If the banks need ... for the Kingdom as it fully tackles many of the issues facing the real estate market,” commented Mr. Akbar ... and not to the short-term benefits of the corporate sector,” said Mr. Akbar. “While we believe the proposed law will have ...
Press Release - 27/02/2013 - 08:25 - comment 0
- NCB Capital: Sama’s announcement a step closer to long awaited and much needed Mortgage Law
of these mortgages including securitization,” said Mahmood Akbar, Banking research analyst at NCB Capital, commenting ... the demand of home buyers,” explained Mr. Akbar. According to various sources, the vast majority ...
Press Release - 22/11/2012 - 08:08 - comment 0
- Futurebank Honors Employees with Long Service Awards at Nowruz dinner
banks employees received Long service awards: For 35 years of service: Mr. Ali Abdulla Haji, Mr. Mahmood ... Miss Mariam Ebrahim Ali Akbar, Mr. Mohammed Jaffar Al Halwachi, Mr. Riyadh Rashid Al Samahiji and Miss ...
16/05/2010 - 16:07 - comment 0
- First winners receive their golden prizes in du’s ‘SMS Gold Challenge’ contest
gold each, were: Rachel Aniyan, Rakesh Kumar Kombathula, Ali Akbar Ali, Mohamed Rafik, Said Al Rashed, ... each, were Kamran Mahmood and Zaidi Aziz. How to Play• SMS the word ‘gold’ to short-code 1000 from ...
16/05/2010 - 17:40 - comment 0