- Son of Muslim Brotherhood spokesperson arrested
spokesperson, Mahmoud Ghozlan, was arrested on Saturday in Cairo. A son of leading Muslim Brotherhood figure Mahmoud Ghozlan was arrested in 6 October city on the outskirts of Cairo ... as travel ban last year for Mahmoud Ghozlan, who was formerly the Muslim Brotherhood official spokesperson ...
20/07/2014 - 09:31 - comment 0
- Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood Bites Off More Than it Can Chew with Anti-GCC Comments
Al-Qaradawy, a prominent Brotherhood figure. Muslim Brotherhood Spokesperson Mahmoud Ghozlan said ... that the announcement by Dubai's police chief was a "disgrace". Ghozlan also said ... that statements made by Ghozlan against the Emirates were irresponsible and not conducive to reinforcing ...
Editor's Choice - 11/03/2012 - 21:17 - comment 0
- Egypt: Muslim Brotherhood mulls presidential candidate
everyone to travel from Gaza into Egypt," said Mahmoud Ghozlan, spokesman of the Egyptian Brotherhood. ... Mahmoud al-Zahar, a leader of the Islamist movement. ...
22/03/2012 - 07:28 - comment 0
- Minister who objected to Morsi's hush hush meeting with Iran is ousted from government
and totally untrue,” said the media spokesman for the Brotherhood, Mahmoud Ghozlan ...
11/01/2013 - 07:01 - comment 1
- High Court: Morsi decision is unlawful
verdict of the Constitutional Court One of the spokesmen of the Muslim Brotherhoods, Mahmoud Ghozlan ...
11/07/2012 - 07:32 - comment 1
- Protestors and police clash outside Egypt Brotherhood's HQ
Brotherhood spokesman Mahmoud Ghozlan stated that protestors, along with some journalists and photographers, ...
18/03/2013 - 09:24 - comment 0
- As the second anniversary of Egypt's revolution approaches, the Muslim Brotherhood announces new development schemes
Mahmoud Hussein, said the initiative also aims to provide one million apartments to low-income citizens. ... Brotherhood, Mahmud Ghozlan, has said that his movement has yet to decide whether it hold any events on January ...
23/01/2013 - 11:58 - comment 0
- Egypt-Israel gas affair could burst into flames
and groups across the political spectrum. Mahmoud Ghozlan, spokesman for Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood ...
09/05/2012 - 15:01 - comment 0