- Majid Al Futtaim Properties’ SAHIM charity for Somalia crisis receives a generous ‘1 Ton of Rice’ from Accor-Majid Al Futtaim Hospitality
Majid Al Futtaim Properties’ SAHIM charity received a generous donation from Accor-Majid Al Futtaim Hospitality Services – one ton of rice to be given to support Somalia relief efforts. Majid Al Futtaim Properties’ SAHIM charity received ...
Press Release - 12/10/2011 - 05:57 - comment 0
- Majid Al Futtaim Group Unveils Elite ‘National’ Management Group
here and host societies throughout the region.” “Majid Al Futtaim Group is a very successful ... to their positions today. Under the guidance and support of Mr. Majid Al Futtaim, the group’s aim is to increase ... Group: Majid Al Futtaim Group LLC. is the region's most prominent developer of large consumer ...
18/05/2010 - 10:25 - comment 0
- Majid Al Futtaim Group LLC US$ 1,000 Million Syndicated financing
Majid Al Futtaim Group LLC US$ 1,000 Million Syndicated financingCalyon Crédit Agricole CIB (Calyon) ... million syndicated facility for Majid Al Futtaim Group LLC (the “Facility”).Calyon also acted ... and associated developments in the Gulf region. Majid Al Futtaim Group owns and operates iconic assets like Mall ...
17/05/2010 - 18:32 - comment 0
- Majid Al Futtaim Group ties up with Japan’s top finance houses to launch premium credit cards
Majid Al Futtaim Group, the region’s most prominent ... to launch a range of premium credit card Majid Al Futtaim Group, the region’s most ... in July 2007, and will target customers using the Majid Al Futtaim Group’s malls and other facilities. Mr. ...
15/08/2010 - 00:38 - comment 0
- Jotun paints and protects Majid Al Futtaim’s ‘Wahooo Waterpark’ in Bahrain
Dubai-based Majid Al Futtaim Group has been at the forefront of tourism developments and groundbreaking retail ... are proud to have been a part of this excellent project and work with the Majid Al Futtaim Group ... that it has supplied industry-leading decorative and protective paint products for Majid Al Futtaim’s ‘Wahooo ...
16/05/2010 - 16:18 - comment 0
- ADIB arranges syndicated Islamic finance deal for Majid Al Futtaim
arranged a syndicated, AED 1.14 billion Islamic financing deal for UAE's Majid Al Futtaim Group ... billion Islamic financing deal for UAE's Majid Al Futtaim (MAF) Group. ... that it had arranged a syndicated, AED 1.14 billion Islamic financing deal for UAE's Majid Al Futtaim ...
Press Release - 26/12/2010 - 16:01 - comment 0
- Thrifty signs major deal with Majid Al Futtaim Group
recently signed a major deal with the Majid Al Futtaim (MAF) Group and has opened mall counters in Deira ... the Majid Al Futtaim (MAF) Group umbrella. This tie-up affords Thrifty UAE a lucrative opportunity to reach ... of retail therapy,” said Khalid Al Moosa, Director, Thrifty Car Rental. Thrifty Car Rental also ...
15/08/2010 - 09:15 - comment 0
- The UAE’s most discerning shoppers get a head start at Majid Al Futtaim’s flagship retail destinations
with Majid Al Futtaim Properties destinations. The UAE’s most discerning shoppers, ... retail outlets at Majid Al Futtaim Properties’ flagship destinations in the UAE, including Mirdif City ... and festive season foot traffic, Majid Al Futtaim Properties is rewarding the loyalty of its clients through ...
Press Release - 06/01/2011 - 12:13 - comment 0
- Top Dubai developer Majid Al Futtaim has big plans for Oman with a $70 million retail expansion project underway
Leading Dubai developer Majid Al Futtaim announced ... Majid Al Futtaim (MAF), a leading shopping mall , retail and leisure pioneer in the region , ... and Majid Al Futtaim is pleased to be a positive contributor to the local economy while fostering the growth ...
03/09/2014 - 08:01 - comment 0
- Starwood hotels & resorts and majid al futtaim mark opening of westin and le méridien hotels in bahrain
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. and Majid Al Futtaim, leader in shopping malls, retail ... in Bahrain. “We are delighted to strengthen our relationship with Majid Al Futtaim as we debut our Westin ... to the local community and international travellers to Manama.” George Kostas, CEO, Majid Al Futtaim ...
Press Release - 01/07/2014 - 09:27 - comment 0